Spring Kamen Rider Movie - Kurata Returns!

If Sango is supposed to be working for Shocker, why does he have broken cuffs on his wrists as though he escaped from them?
 
In my mind he was probably bound by the chains when he was modified. Upon re-activation he moves and breaks free from the chain. The cuffs remained on his wrist and is now part of his appearance. His physical self has broken free but his conscience is still bound to Shocker.

Honestly, I really like the cuffs and the chains hanging from the wrist. I dunno why but it's aesthetically pleasing. It's a nice way to incorporate the Shocker symbol in his design as well.
 
Sangou joins force with the other Riders

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2j1ebj

It's really predictable (And shown in a previous scan), but isn't that like a major spoiler for the movie?
I never get why the ending or scenes from the climax are spoiled outright in the trailers and promotion.
The worse offender was The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
I swear you could watch the entire movie if you strung together the lot of 10 minute footage promo clips and the various trailers.
Seriously what's the point in doing that?
It's not like its an incentive to watch the movie either since you pretty much get the jist of it just by following all the promotion.
 
^ It's been like that for years, I dont think Toei sees that as a problem

Yeah I know but I was just thinking out loud about what's the point in doing so.
Because you'd think it'd be the suspense and mystery of the movie that would entice people to watch a movie.
Like the whole Sango thing was built up as a mystery and they didn't say much about him.
That got me really hyped for the movie, but then more and more info started coming out and we got practically all the key scenes in trailers and scans.
Heck, we even got Sango's henshin sequence!
Really, the only thing I'm looking forward to now is the Blade reunion (Which will probably be ruined by the Shocker subplot) and the returning Riders' henshins and interactions.

I guess the only good thing about all this is that it saves me from disappointment :laugh:
 
One of the first scans for the movie showed Rider 3 doing a triple Rider Kick with 1 and 2. Really, he wouldn't have the "Rider 3" name and get promoted as the movie's main character if he were really a villain.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top