Spring Kamen Rider Movie - Kurata Returns!

Oh hey Gaim is seen being hit by explosions in that trailer. Looks like they did retcon away his godhood.
 
http://www.jefusion.com/2015/02/super-hero-taisen-gp-kamen-rider-4.html?m=1

Now we have Kamen Rider 4. This is starting to feel like Marvel's House of M and DC's Flashpoint

Delete the m=1 in the link to go to the full site.
Or just click this:
http://www.jefusion.com/2015/02/super-hero-taisen-gp-kamen-rider-4.html?

Anyways, I actually like this way better than Sango (He's still cool though).
It's pretty creative and I love the color scheme.
And dat sexy helmet.
Man this is making me even angrier at this movie cause there's potential but they are ruining it as usual.
 
^Fixed the link. Thanks for telling me
I guess this spin-off will give us a glimpse of how will the movie be like. Also it is confirmed that Drive, Kiriko, Faiz and Zeronos will appear in it
 
My excitement is dead. Like last year, the saving grace of this movie is the returning actors. Unlike last year, that alone might not be enough to save it, because there are still some key characters that are missing their originals (Double Riders and/or V3). The scenes in which they get "defeated" are going to be painful to watch.

Last year they got like 8 actors to return. They were primary Heisei Riders AND key Showa Riders. This year seems like a major downgrade; its like a secondary Rider reunion. Would've been great if they had Miyauchi to return as V3. He could be a main character alongside BLACK.
 
Last year they got like 8 actors to return. They were primary Heisei Riders AND key Showa Riders. This year seems like a major downgrade; its like a secondary Rider reunion. Would've been great if they had Miyauchi to return as V3. He could be a main character alongside BLACK.

I'm disappointed that Miyauchi is not returning, too. I want to see him transform one more time. I guess we have to wait for another year. Hope the VA will play V3 well
 
You know, I haven't been feeling the love for #3. But this guy here looks awesome! Instantly looking forward to the #4 mini-series more than the film itself. :sweat:

Kamen-Rider-4.avif

1423886802050.avif​
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top