New tv commercial for the movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXIyJcDuKJ8

It shows new scenes in the second half.

Also, confirmation that V3 and some others don't have their actors back:

https://twitter.com/seki0908/status/562499878006185985

That's Tomokazu Seki's twitter and he said that he'd be voicing:

The Narrator; Shocker's Great Leader, alongside two monsters from the original series Girizames and Shiomaneking. He also voiced the Great Leader in Rider Taisen.

He's also voicing KameBazooka from V3, and Marshal Machine, one of Stronger's last enemies. In Rider Taisen, he's also credited with Marshal Machine, but only did grunts, so the same could happen here.

Out of the Riders, he'll be voicing V3, Amazon, Stronger, Super-1 and W. He already had voiced the first three in Rider Taisen too, and he has voiced Amazon in everything aside from Megamax since All Riders vs Dai-Shocker. V3 not having a returning voice at least is kind of disappointing though, considering how the original press release said that Rider 3 and V3 would interact somehow in the movie.

Last edited:
R

raden238

No V3 return. This movie is shaping up to be like SHT Z lacking the star power to really get me excited for the movie. Maybe every two years is when they go nuts with the budget for these movies like SHT and KRT. Black, Garren and Zeronos are gonna be awesome in this tho.

The guests so far seem worse than Kamen Rider Taisen's, but no way I'd compare it with SHTZ. We're getting at least Kotaro, Takumi again, Tachibana and the other 3 Blade Riders in voice roles, alongside Yuuto.

SHTZ's returning actors from older shows at the time were just Shinken Yellow's for an appearance of less than a minute and Gokaisilver's. Well, there was Gavan's, I guess, but he was playing a retired Gavan who was pretty much a generic bureaucrat, making his appearance feel pointless. SHT was better than Z in bringing back past actors, but it was mostly recent shows (Den-O's support crew, Decade and Diend, OOO, Hina, two voice only Births) with the one older hero brought back being just a voice only cameo who had pretty much just two lines (Red One).

Heroes are forever
Ouch. V3 not having a big part in the movie will definitely hurt. The salt in the wound will be Tomokazu's awfully unfitting voice for V3. He's an extraordinary voice actor, doing an amazing job for the Great Leader (I am SO glad he's back for that), but he's not good for V3.

One of the Double Riders better have an original voice back.

EDIT: Seeing the trailer in more detail, it seems V3 goes to confront Sango, but he and Riderman end up jobbing to him. Ouch. I hope my guess is wrong.

Last edited:
"Training."
The guy who voiced V3 in Megamax was a good substitute. It also helped because they placed a filter over the top.

The guy who voiced V3 in Megamax was a good substitute. It also helped because they placed a filter over the top.

V3's voice in Megamax was Hirofumi Tanaka, who also voiced him in All Riders Vs Dai-Shocker, Super Hero Taisen and various videogame appearances in that period. In SHT, he also did a decent Black impression. I don't get why they suddenly dropped him in Rider Taisen. They brought back Rider 2's former replacement for the Gaim vs Toqger special, rather than the one from Rider Taisen, but even there they kept Seki as V3.

[video=youtube;I_IePBJ1_Ik]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_IePBJ1_Ik[/video]

New trailer's out. A good look at all the returning actors so far, including first footage of Takumi/Faiz and some dialogue from Kotaro/Black. Also, the Ninninjers are in it after all (probably a cameo) and it looks like the climax (or at least part of it) will be the titular grand prix.

Lurker
From my limited understanding, Drive is somehow evil?
If so I guess Kiriko getting thrown off the building is what makes him good again.
That or Kotaro has something to do with it based on his epic speech in the trailer.

I also face palmed when Drive said he'll defeat all the Riders.
*Sigh* Really guys?

Yeah, it has been shown that Drive's crew all work for Shocker, at least initially, in the movie's altered timeline. It also seems like the magazine spoiler about V3 working for Shocker in the altered timeline was wrong, unless it's before that scene where they confront Drive and Rider 3.