Smallville - Final Season 10

Tom Constantine

Chief HJU News Editor
I've been watching this show since the first episode and even though the past three seasons have been pretty awful, I have to stick around and see the ending.

Darkster

It's over 8,000!
I thought the last three were good. They were more adaptation, but they were great adaptations for the modern day hero.

musashi03

HEROW
LOL, the Darkseid - Kara storyline reminds me of Superman & Batman : Apocalypse. :laugh:

And LOL at the Glorious Godfrey reference. :thumbs:

Darkster

It's over 8,000!
Darkseid a.k.a. "The Darkness" in Smallville is confirmed to have the powers of super strength, mind reading, possession, and an incorporeal body. This will be interesting. My guess is that [HIDE]he will develop a new body toward the end of the season from gaining more power. People will doubt the Blur, but he will rise as Superman and take flight using the power of the sun to defeat Darkseid or something like that.[/HIDE]

Kara is back!

Darkster

It's over 8,000!
Tonight's episode was GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!

YES! It was one of the best episodes of Smallville ever. There's no question about it. So much happened. So many good things happened.

We got to revisit the past and it was such a great feeling for us fans who have followed this series for a decade. The way it was done was superb.

Clark finally lets go of his guilt from the past and looks to the future. He's losing his fears. He's becoming stronger. I love how the implication of that was the end in which Clark was FLYING!

He meets his future self, who seems much stronger and much more intelligent than him. We see the classic Clark Kent!

Oliver's speech was great. He beat the bashing media silly without even trying.

The characters have come a long way and I like how this episode showed that.

Darkster

It's over 8,000!
I'm looking forward to that episode. I was unsure when I read the rumors and spoilers, but the preview looks good.

musashi03

HEROW
Oh man, episode 4 was great... Kinda tear-jerking, it dwells on the past, future, and most especially the present... I'll give it a 10/10.

DarkBlaze

This was probably the best episode I've seen in a long time. I seriously almost teared up at the last scene where Clark floated.

musashi03

HEROW
Yeah, the Lois x Clark couldn't have been executed better than that final dance in the barn with Clark finally being able to fly.

musashi03

HEROW
Me thinks he did, since I kinda interpret the episode as one of his "defining" moment as Brainiac 5 has mentioned. So I guess we'll be seeing some flying Clark now?

Darkster

It's over 8,000!
I don't think he'll fly soon after the floating, but he's definitely flying sometime soon. Jor-El said that it was in his mind and that he was preventing himself from flying because his body is the same as the other Kryptonians yet he hasn't been able to fly.

musashi03

HEROW
Yeah, and I really can't get over episode 4!!! :buttrock: It was the best way to trigger Clark's ability to fly IMHO, kudos to the episode writer.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts