Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so easy when you're evil
You just need to get used to designs to see how good they are in the context of the show. I like little things like that, for example how the OOO driver leads to a cool henshin pose for our dear Eiji. So hopefully they can come up with clever stuff for Fouze.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
I used to hate the TaToBa jingle the first time it was played on Youtube. I even thought it was awkward when it was played in Ep 1. Took me nearly a month to get addicted to it.:thumbs:

urg it took me about...... half a year to like it ? :O_O: but the overall story for OOO was great so it kept me intuned with it.

Every KR series will look like **** when we first hear about it, for most people anyways. It just takes a few weeks and couple of ep.s usually to get ppl into it ~

I just hope I don't get TOO attached to OOO and become the ppl that loved W and was overly attached to it and couldn't let go to accept OOO :disappoin

don't get TOO attached to OOO and become the ppl that loved W and was overly attached to it and couldn't let go to accept OOO :disappoin

This happened to a lot of people and will happen to a lot of people after OOO ends and Fouze or whatever starts... It's a normal process...

Hell it happened to me and the Gosei-Gokai transition (thought to a lesser extent since Gokaiger rules!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
urg it took me about...... half a year to like it ? :O_O: but the overall story for OOO was great so it kept me intuned with it.

Every KR series will look like **** when we first hear about it, for most people anyways. It just takes a few weeks and couple of ep.s usually to get ppl into it ~

I just hope I don't get TOO attached to OOO and become the ppl that loved W and was overly attached to it and couldn't let go to accept OOO :disappoin

I was so attached to W I thought I would never buy any toys for OOO. But after Ep 4, I began to like the concept of medal snatching and I started to like the series.:thumbs:

It's so easy when you're evil
Part of me feels OOO would've worked awesomely as a multi-Rider show in the sense that, several Riders compete to get as many full combos as possible, with Eiji starting out with the TaToBa form and trying to get all the other Cores from other Riders.

If anything, that'd work for Fouze if it's a multi-Rider show (not very likely, but still); have several different Riders competing over the Henshin devices/doohickeys.

Status
Not open for further replies.