Bandito Shake Cometh
Looks like a 2-1B medic droid with a handlebar mustache.

Lurker
For those who wanna see Smallville's Darkseid's teaser.

Darkseid.jpg

He looks a lot like Marvel's The Living Monlith

HEROW
Wooohooo!!! I just saw S10E01 today, and man, glad they went with Darkseid for the final season, I wanna see some Omega Beams and Big Barda!!! :buttrock:

Weird that Darkseid didn't use a Boom Tube to appear though. :sweat:

I hope we get a young version of Bruce Wayne too or something... :disappoin

Now Demonic
You know I was hyped... but I'm absolutely positive that Darksied is gonna have a human form for most of the season and won't appear in that form again till the series finale.

It's over 8,000!
You know I was hyped... but I'm absolutely positive that Darksied is gonna have a human form for most of the season and won't appear in that form again till the series finale.

That probably is the case. I'm almost positive he will have super strength and speed equal to Clark's. It happens a lot in Smallville. :sweat:

The producers behind Smallville should totally do a Justice League spinoff.

This.

Digital Artist
That was a great Season premiere episode. They have planted the seeds for what is happening this season and it could be a great one. The scene with Clark and his physical Father Johnathan Kent was cool. Seeing them together brought back memories of the good ol' days. Still can't believe the WB gave the Superman Returns suit to use as a prop for the show. But oh well. It's no big deal.

HEROW
It bothers me a bit though seeing Darkseid act like some unleashed freakish monster since I'm used to seeing him in his signature pose having the arrogant poise and all.

It's over 8,000!
That was a great Season premiere episode. They have planted the seeds for what is happening this season and it could be a great one. The scene with Clark and his physical Father Johnathan Kent was cool. Seeing them together brought back memories of the good ol' days. Still can't believe the WB gave the Superman Returns suit to use as a prop for the show. But oh well. It's no big deal.

Yeah. The one problem I keep seeing is that the season finales set up something great, but then it loses momentum. I was hoping something greater would have happened when Oliver got kidnapped. That scene with Jonathan Kent sure did bring back memories. It's still difficult to believe that I've been watching this show for a decade. It's got something to it.

I'm still unsure of how the Superman suit is going to look on Clark. :sweat:

It bothers me a bit though seeing Darkseid act like some unleashed freakish monster since I'm used to seeing him in his signature pose having the arrogant poise and all.

I think they're trying to make it look like Darkseid is rising to power for now. Later, he may have those qualities, but for now, he's gaining a hold on the world.