Status
Not open for further replies.
It's over 8,000!
I'm fairly certain he means aniki since that's the thread he posted in saying aniki was working on his Double costume.

Oh, he did?

BICKER FINAL ILLUSION!
IMG00519-1.jpg

Ah, my eyes.

Yes aniki. Aniking is his ebay name.

Now I'm confused. :laugh:

He used my chest measurements for the undersuit. Just not for the armor.

Oh, that's strange. It should be used for both. Maybe he forgot?

Oh, that's strange. It should be used for both. Maybe he forgot?[/QUOTE]

I think he just didn't want to make a new mold just for me. Which is fine, I just hope he will make the extensions so I can close it.

It's over 8,000!
An adjustable strap that goes from the sides of the chest area to the back with coverings actually would look nice. The sides can still be seen with the extensions. It could work better for more people too.

I really want to do a Kamen Rider cosplay but my head is sort of uh, bigger than most (seriously, wigs don't fit either) --i'm worried the helmet won't fit

Does anyone know how i'd go about making a larger one which was more in scale with my body? D:

Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
I really want to do a Kamen Rider cosplay but my head is sort of uh, bigger than most (seriously, wigs don't fit either) --i'm worried the helmet won't fit

Does anyone know how i'd go about making a larger one which was more in scale with my body? D:

Probably scale up the armor more to balance it out. Bigger shoulderpads, wider chestplates, etc.

The Bun Is In Your Mind
DSCN3375-1.jpg

KAMEN RIDER!!!

*Yes, I know I have it in the wrong hand*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.