I won't accept any unneccesary jokes, be it her ears or she did it with Arata bullshit. please show some respect.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
I won't accept any unneccesary jokes, be it her ears or she did it with Arata bullshit. please show some respect.
Yeah... The ear thing. Got some comments on that on my Facebook page, and immediately deleted them.

nonexistent
Kids, don't believe everything you read on the internet. The drug charge is most likely a rumor.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Kids, don't believe everything you read on the internet. The drug charge is most likely a rumor.
Checking the article via Google translate, it doesn't state whether it is Rika-chan or not...
Correct me if I'm wrong...

the article didn't straight away pointed out that it's Rika-chan, but it gave away a few hints/descriptions that fits Rika-chan a lot. hopefully it's not her though...

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
the article didn't straight away pointed out that it's Rika-chan, but it gave away a few hints/descriptions that fits Rika-chan a lot. hopefully it's not her though...
Like?

there's a line saying "it seems this person has appeared in one of Shimada Shinsuke's shows." and the main title of the article: popular female idol got arrested. other than that, the article is basically explaining that this idol is apparently involved with the Yakuza and drugs.

私の占いは当たる
I kind of liked her as an actress and something like that would kill her career. :disappoin

Calm to everybody

Boys, I do not believe that Rika Sato is retired officer, is very young to retire of the action. We hope days to know more of Rika and wait for the film that would come from Gokaiger VERSUS Super Sentai. I only request calm and we exaggerate too much. We think that it returned to interpret to Eri in the OVA of Goseiger and the film of the 199 heroes that will come in DVD and Blye-Ray the month that comes.