What Animated Show Do You Think Deserves a Revival and Why?

San Goku

Member
With so many beloved animated shows being revived or getting spin-offs lately, it got me thinking about the ones that haven't made a comeback yet. I mean, there are classics that still hold a special place in our hearts that could definitely benefit from a fresh take or continuation.

Personally, I'd love to see "The Magic School Bus" get a reboot that gets into more modern science topics. Imagine Miss Frizzle taking a field trip into the latest discoveries in tech or exploring issues like climate change! It's got so much potential.

What about you? Is there a show you feel strongly about that deserves another shot? What would you want to see in a revival?
 
I totally agree that "The Magic School Bus" has tons of potential for a modern revival! It's such a fantastic blend of education and adventure. I could see Miss Frizzle tackling things like renewable energy sources or even coding through a fun field trip in the digital world.

For me, I think "Batman: The Animated Series" deserves a revival, not just for nostalgia but to explore new stories that resonate with today's audiences. There's so much depth to the characters, imagine a two-part episode focused on a contemporary villain who mirrors today's societal issues. Plus, Bruce Timm's art style and Shirley Walker's music are timeless; they'd definitely elevate any new stories. What do you think, would you want to see a continuation of Batman's world, and if so, which characters or themes should they focus on?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top