Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Megamax

DSP

Lurker
I was thinking for a long time why only 7 showa riders are appearing, then I remembered that even the Showa era had it's own generations within, I often forget that skyrider was a relaunch for Kamen rider. So it makes sense for only those seven to appear, they are the first generation after all.

Aronbafon
I hope the 2nd Gen Heisei in Movie Wars is kept.

The first Movie Wars without W in the title. They're still there. So if it keeps up then both OOO and W should be in Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider "TBA" & Fourze Movie Wars *Inset Word*

I wonder how they're gonna manage how Double returns,Are they going to bring Shoutarou and Phillip back,are they gonna bring both back to do their voices,Is Shoutarou gonna be the only one to give his voice or will they use a voice similar to theirs?:eyebrow:

I'll be surprised if at least Shotaro's actor doesn't return to do Double's voice. It shouldn't take too long. In the worst case scenario, they might also go with Ganbaride voice clips. Those apparently were pre-licensed to be reused everywhere already, considering how they've been reused in multiple games, unlike the tv show recordings.

Of course, that's assuming that Double's role is rather small and they can get away with him using just cathphrases and some generic words to the other two Riders, but, if his role is actually significant, then they'll probably either need one of the original actors or use a sound-alike (athough hopefully they can get closer to Shotaro's voice than they did in the Let's Go Kamen Riders Net Movie).

Last edited:
Heroes are forever
I was thinking for a long time why only 7 showa riders are appearing, then I remembered that even the Showa era had it's own generations within, I often forget that skyrider was a relaunch for Kamen rider. So it makes sense for only those seven to appear, they are the first generation after all.
It would be repetitive after Let's Go to bring them all back, so they did this. It helps to have an individual scene for each of them too.

I'm also hoping this means they're reserving the rest for appearances in other places, like say, television.

I'll be surprised if at least Shotaro's actor doesn't return to do Double's voice. It shouldn't take too long.QUOTE]

I think there is a possibility since he already finished a drama he was doing.

(And does anybody know where i can watch Kamen Rider V3 because i already finished watching Ichigo and Nigo,It doesn't have to be subtitled)

I would have to agree with DSP; Kamen Rider Stronger was the last Kamen Rider show to appear ending in 1975 until 4 years later when they showed Skyrider in 1979, but by that time it was a reboot and was titled Kamen Rider until they changed it into New Kamen Rider and then to Skyrider.

ShoPhil kitaaaa!!!!
MgE9N.jpg

http://animation.blog.ocn.ne.jp/anime/2011/10/movie_865c.html