dude nerdisms thats what you are
Vol.5 looks badass, never seen that one before. Want, but will stick to the manga for now. The BDs over here cost a ridiculous $65 a pop over here.

if you hit amazon.com you can get them for a **** ton cheaper than $65. I managed to score the first four volumes for like $20 to $25 which is a steal, but that was like around the beginning of the year. Now they are a few bucks more but far from being $65. Hell they are selling the dvd sets for more than the BD.

I've decided to return Transformers: Dark of the Moon. There's supposed to be a version with special features coming out, so I just thought I'd return the current version and save myself some money for now.

Eye See You
I've decided to return Transformers: Dark of the Moon. There's supposed to be a version with special features coming out, so I just thought I'd return the current version and save myself some money for now.

The version coming out is just the 3D Blu-ray version with some added extras.

You wasted more money on gas travelling back and forth to Wal-Mart.

The version coming out is just the 3D Blu-ray version with some added extras.

You wasted more money on gas traveling back and forth to Wal-Mart.
I got mine from Best Buy, and I didn't waste that much gas since the Best Buy is near my job, and not too far from a place where I had lunch on my break.

Eye See You
So all of this back and forth returning of a movie just so you can buy it again in december with a few extras?.

Eye See You
Not all of us are rich like you FK :laugh:

I'm not rich. I just don't see the big deal about all the hassle and drama just to get the same movie again that includes a few extras.

The entire point for the December release is the 3D, not the lame extras.