alternate-zer0
Member
If you guys want to see more Arisa Komiya. She's cute though.
http://www.all-japan.ac.jp/movie/index.html
http://www.all-japan.ac.jp/movie/index.html
YES! ! Katsuhiro Suzuki is finally getting that big break he's been waiting for. I thought he would have it this past summer in Hanazakari no Kimitachi e 2011 but right after the first episode, his character was put aside, despite having that big of a role.
This role, being the Red Buster aka Hiromu Sakurada, will, in my eyes, give him that big break he should've had this summer. I'm so glad for him. I wish him the best when Go-Buster starts on February 26, 2012.
Like everyone else, I'm surprised at how average these guys look. They definitely don't have the typical supermodel look that seems to represent recent casts. Regardless, I look forward to it! I always like seeing the new casts, I don't really think they look that young at all, they look about normal for their ages whereas I've thought a lot of recent cast members look a lot older for their ages.
Well, Baba is like 28...
That is really surprising. And here I thought Renn Kiriyama being the oldest Rider actor since Hibiki was surprising and that guy was only 24.Well, Baba is like 28...
Yeah she's cute but she looked different on the pamphlet. Her hairstyle looks really old school.
Hope she has long hair in the show.
Like everyone else, I'm surprised at how average these guys look. They definitely don't have the typical supermodel look that seems to represent recent casts. Regardless, I look forward to it! I always like seeing the new casts, I don't really think they look that young at all, they look about normal for their ages whereas I've thought a lot of recent cast members look a lot older for their ages.
I don't really think they look that young at all, they look about normal for their ages whereas I've thought a lot of recent cast members look a lot older for their ages.