Status
Not open for further replies.
Eye See You
So The Ranger riding his transformed robotic ally combine to form a head, then combine with an actual mecha to form the same mecha but with the head on it, then that can transform to a warrior mode

Kinda like Transformers: Headmasters.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
As someone pointed out on jefusion, there's no Super Sentai logo on any of the promo stuff. It's like they're not even pretending it's Sentai ...

I really fear Gokaiger will be the last Sentai to keep the original style and spirit of the show

Who you gonna call?
But except for GoseiKnight, none were promoted as the heroes. (Shurikenger is really an animated suit ... I'm not sure if he counts?)

In fact, if that stand-up robot thing is the seventh "hero", we have more bots on the team than people
My point remains. It's been done before, so it's frankly moronic to complain about it now.

What stand-up robot are you talking about? GobusterAce? That's Chida Nikku's giant robot form.

As someone pointed out on jefusion, there's no Super Sentai logo on any of the promo stuff. It's like they're not even pretending it's Sentai ...

I really fear Gokaiger will be the last Sentai to keep the original style and spirit of the show

*Groooaaaaannnnn...*

My point remains. It's been done before, so it's frankly moronic to complain about it now.

Once. We have had one, possibly two (Shurikenger) robot Rangers. Not a whole series full of them

What stand-up robot are you talking about? GobusterAce? That's Chida Nikku's giant robot form.

Meh ... I wasn't keeping up, but it's apparently the seventh hero

always henshining'
and GoZyuDrill DOES warp wherever. It is ridiculous.

hint: Timeranger
hint 2: beyond Time and SPACE

it is hilarious how you whine about other people complaining then starts to complain about the most ridiculous things :laugh:

二番目の翻訳者
We don't know that. The seventh hero could be someone we haven't seen yet. I was just speculating earlier.

We don't know that. The seventh hero could be someone we haven't seen yet. I was just speculating earlier.

Huh ... Maybe it's an original Metal Hero (I'm sure there was a rumour about that?) I'm still not convinced it would be Gavan

二番目の翻訳者
Huh ... Maybe it's an original Metal Hero (I'm sure there was a rumour about that?) I'm still not convinced it would be Gavan

Who the hell even knows at this point, man. I can't put anything past these people.

always henshining'

now that we know the motif and everything else Gavan would look so out of place as their mentor. i dont believe it either

Status
Not open for further replies.