Sentai 2012 - Tokumei Sentai Gobusters - Picture and News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES! ! Katsuhiro Suzuki is finally getting that big break he's been waiting for. I thought he would have it this past summer in Hanazakari no Kimitachi e 2011 but right after the first episode, his character was put aside, despite having that big of a role.

This role, being the Red Buster aka Hiromu Sakurada, will, in my eyes, give him that big break he should've had this summer. I'm so glad for him. I wish him the best when Go-Buster starts on February 26, 2012.

And toei nabs another one :laugh:

Bu seriously, holy cow that really is him o.o
 
Yeah she's cute but she looked different on the pamphlet. Her hairstyle looks really old school.

Hope she has long hair in the show.
 
Like everyone else, I'm surprised at how average these guys look. They definitely don't have the typical supermodel look that seems to represent recent casts. Regardless, I look forward to it! I always like seeing the new casts, I don't really think they look that young at all, they look about normal for their ages whereas I've thought a lot of recent cast members look a lot older for their ages.
 
Like everyone else, I'm surprised at how average these guys look. They definitely don't have the typical supermodel look that seems to represent recent casts. Regardless, I look forward to it! I always like seeing the new casts, I don't really think they look that young at all, they look about normal for their ages whereas I've thought a lot of recent cast members look a lot older for their ages.

Well, Baba is like 28...
 
Yeah she's cute but she looked different on the pamphlet. Her hairstyle looks really old school.

Hope she has long hair in the show.

She or her stunt double had long hair in the set pictures ...

Like everyone else, I'm surprised at how average these guys look. They definitely don't have the typical supermodel look that seems to represent recent casts. Regardless, I look forward to it! I always like seeing the new casts, I don't really think they look that young at all, they look about normal for their ages whereas I've thought a lot of recent cast members look a lot older for their ages.

Why do people always complain about "they're too young/too old!" What difference does it make?

I don't remember anyone saying Hidenori Tokuyama looked too old when he played Go-on Gold, and he was the same age as Ryouma Baba will be for this series ...
 
I don't really think they look that young at all, they look about normal for their ages whereas I've thought a lot of recent cast members look a lot older for their ages.

It's weird...some casts, like Gokaiger's, I really think they're lying about their ages, Hollywood style. Ryota Ozawa has to be pushing 30, come on! And Mao Ichimichi has to be in her mid-20s. But the Gobusters, they could all claim to be younger, and possibly get away with it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top