Sentai 2012 - Tokumei Sentai Gobusters - Picture and News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad Skillz
So we usually start a new thread once the pictures are in, here we go!

[hide]
PlgGQ.jpg
[/hide]
Tokumei Sentai Gobusters and their partner "Buddy Roids".

RedBuster and Chida Niku
BlueBuster and Gorisaki Banana
YellowBuster and Usada Letas

Story:

"A long time ago, among moutains far from any civilization, there was a center researching on human innovation.
One day, the main computer of the research became malicious and went berserk. Humanity managed to stop this, and peace came back...or so it seemed.

Humans, now in peace, predicting that their enemy could go berserk and attack another time, decided to build giant robots and machine, and trained chosen warriors to fight against it. Finally, this day has come.

The name of the team formed to fight against the enemy is Tokumei Sentai Gobuster (Go-Buster, whatever you want it to be) ! Now their battle begin."

[hide]
2lAoN.jpg
[/hide]
Chida Niku and its various modes

[hide]
PBUK9.jpg
[/hide]
Gorisaki and Usada

[hide]
QnJ6d.jpg
[/hide]
GoBusterOh

[hide]
ltQzn.jpg
[/hide]
The transformation item, brace + sunglasses called Morphing Brace.

[hide]
K2EQI.jpg
[/hide]
Icigan Camera Blade

The Gobusters will make their first appearance in Gokaiger VS Gavan
[hide]

wwwdotuporg2409771111.jpg

wwwdotuporg24097999.jpg

wwwdotuporg2409770.jpg
[/hide]

The show begins February 26th. Countdown go!

Last edited:
The Decade Everyone Wants Dead
FIRST

Even if this is the 3rd I've experienced this for Sentai, the suit design has me won.

And we finally get wrist morphers again.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
Waging a secret fight against a Super Computer that has gained self awareness, Team Gobusters is formed!

Oh, I'm dead certain that some dumbass is going to try and draw parallels between this and RPM like everybody tried to do with Gokaiger and Power Rangers

ok so first I hve to say I am upset that I went to at 5am this morning wen I could hve wait longer to see the pics.....2nd these suits are on point,perfect compination..the wrist changer love it, the robot partners and mecha love it...I hve to say I think I know y they dont look as flashy as were used to it might be because their power up would come from the animal robot to make them look like armored metal heros, and finally the cheetah robot next to red reminds me of axel and I reall impressed the most with how the weapons came out cuz after i saw how faiz did their camera weapons i was at ease and new they'd be aight, and the yellow bunny is awsome...:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: 3 thumbs up , good sht

Raxbait: Hip
VERY interesting choice of design for those suits.
I shall be looking forward to this show.

Looks terrible like they ripped off the worst aspect from the Disney seasons (RPM and Jungle Fury) with the plot and the fransformation devices.

And the costumes look like something from that failed Thai attempt at doing Super Sentai.

Status
Not open for further replies.