Sentai 2012 - Tokumei Sentai Gobusters - Picture and News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it interesting they're going for a old school looking cast.

They look like they belong in the late 90's or 2000

No dyed hair and males that look like females.

Where's the one actor with bleach blonde hair, the other with 15 ft spiky hair and the girl with blue eye contacts!!

future cast members will probably fill all those requirements

Arisa Komiya and Katsuhiro Suzuki do have dyed hair (brown) ...

The only recent cast member that's had a bad bleach job is GoseiBlack, and they toned it down for the second arc of the show. I can't think of any recent actors with wacky contact colours
 
What about Don and Gai? Don's bleach job is literally a bad bleach job, where it looks more orange than blonde.

It's appropriate to the characters for them to have wacky/out of the ordinary looks. Gai doesn't look so bad since the actor's hair grew out ...
 
I don't have a problem with the looks. I just wish Yellow isn't a Smile Smile Go-On Yellow clone and I'll be perfectly fine.

I can agree with that.

On the topic of youth, Yellow is the only one that looks young. Which is the usual young too, not surprisingly young.

I don't see how they look old school either. All Black hair means old school..??
 
La3fL.jpg

Red Buster - Hiromu Sakurada (Katsuhiro Suzuki)
Blue Buster - Ryuji Iwasaki (Ryoma Baba)
Yellow Buster - Youko Usami (Arisa Komiya)

Interesting cast. Red Buster seems pretty cool dude. Blue Buster... Hmmm... As for Yellow Buster, she looks weird.
 
Don's bleach job is literally a bad bleach job, where it looks more orange than blonde.

the difference is that it is not the actor Kazuki Shimizu's hair, it is Don's hair. he dyed his hair specifically for the character so it's intended to be like that

I don't see how they look old school either. All Black hair means old school..??

yea there is nothing old school about this cast. they went with young cute idol wannabe and supposedly pretty boys from ikemen groups as usual
it is just that, bad for them, they dont look very good in this one picture :laugh:
 
Last edited:
Welp looks like the pedophiles are going to have a field day this year. And serious Blue AND Red. You know she's gonna be the kawaii/moe/dokidoki/bullshit character. Come one sexy female 4th/5th/and6th I'll be waiting!
 
Last edited:
Happy New Year, everyone!

I'm excited about Baba Ryouma(Buchou!) and Jinnai Sho. :buttrock:

I'm looking forward to the start.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top