Status
Not open for further replies.
GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
damn I think I got the next to Last gokai red cause it was sold out a few seconds afterward

I was debating whether to get Gokai Red from amiami for a just few sec and it sold out right away.... :sweat:

Oh well, I still got everything pre-ordered from HLJ. Actually with their EMS 20% off, and with the paypal currency converter for amiami, I think HLJ might turn out a bit cheaper for me.

In Justice, We Trust!
I was debating whether to get Gokai Red from amiami for a just few sec and it sold out right away.... :sweat:

Oh well, I still got everything pre-ordered from HLJ. Actually with their EMS 20% off, and with the paypal currency converter for amiami, I think HLJ might turn out a bit cheaper for me.

Guess someone decided to make that decision for you. :laugh:

Going to HK during July and August. MAYBE I can help some people out? just an idea, let me know if people does actually want me to help out a bit, I'll see what I can do depending on the # of people that need help.

Guess someone decided to make that decision for you. :laugh:

Yeah, but now I'm thinking perhaps I should have made the decision. But then again, I think I got my order in early at HLJ so Marvellous will bring me his steering wheel:laugh:

I don't think the currency converter plays a big part in this. It's all the same...

For some reason, when I look at my bank account statement, the fees my bank take are less than what paypal charges for conversion. But yeah, it's not much of a difference. Just my OCD and greed...

Status
Not open for further replies.