HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Man, I really hope someone has the final episode out in a bit (subbed) because I just made it up to 45 and am trying to hold off so I can watch the last four in one go.

Overall though, this show has turned out to be really great. Better than OOO. Sadly though, as great as the Horoscopes are in design, they lack in character. They are no where near as developed as the Sonozaki Family in W, which is a shame because they had a lot of potential.

OOO is much better than Fourze. OOO's ending was well developed. You can argue that the Greeeds died too quickly, but Eiji and Ankh's relationship developed perfectly. You'll see what I mean when you finish Fourze.

D

Dr Kain

OOO is much better than Fourze. OOO's ending was well developed. You can argue that the Greeeds died too quickly, but Eiji and Ankh's relationship developed perfectly. You'll see what I mean when you finish Fourze.

The Greeeds dying wasn't the problem, the fact that they did all of this crap for Uva and then just turned him into a Final Fantasy boss ruined his character. Ankh was the best thing about the show, but him, Gotou, and Date were the only characters to have any sort of development in the entire show. Fourze has developed almost everyone from the KRC like W did with its group of four heroes. Don't get me wrong, OOO was a great show, but episodes 9-24 were really lackluster whereas only the first two episodes to Fourze were lacking.

Lurker
I was among those who were disappointed by how W brought back Philip in the epilogue, but I had no problem with Fourze doing that with Kengo.

In W, Philip's death was something that was announced to the audience before it happened, and they build up to it with showing how Shoutaro had to accept that it was Philip's decision and everything. While in Fourze, Kengo's death, while very predictable, was suppose to be something sudden and shocking.

So, there was no time invested building up Kengo's death, unlike Philip's, when the epilogue undoes it, I don't feel like anything was lost. That's just my point of view, I still think that Ankh's "death" and "return" is the best out of the three.

I can see why there was no Horoscopes returning, Cosmic Drill Kick, Battle in Space, All switches being used and such.

THEY ARE ALL IN THE SUMMER MOVIE THAT JUST AIRED!

We complain because we haven't seen the movie yet.I imagine the japanese fans having to watch the same thing all over again 2/3 weeks later.

I loved how the end turned out, I loved how respectful to Gamou the last battle was and how the friendship theme was retained even in the final battle.

Last edited:
Friendship and the Cosmos.
The only thing that basically stayed the same from start to end in OOO's production was Ankh's end. It's like, they formed the whole story around him.

Eh, I thought Eiji was pretty well-developed. He goes from a guy who thinks he can save the world into a guy who tries his best to help those nearest him. He also learns to accept help from others too.

The only thing I didn't like about the series was about how fast Emoto and Sonoda were ousted, if those had at least 2 more episodes to each of them, it would have been nice. But other than that, it was a fun show to watch for sure. I hope to have Sakamoto return to direct more of seasons rather than just movies.

And I hope Sanjo doesn't return to rider unless he can remove his bad habit of falling back on his anime archetypes that we've discussed so many times. Or until he's a head writer once more. I'm enjoying the string of new writers, so I hope we can keep getting new ones in order to spice things up.

Ao no Exorcist
Things I liked about the finale:
Meteor vs. Leo

All the States

Fighting on bikes

Things I didn't like:

Out of suit fighting (doesn't make sense)

Kengo's return.

Ceremony

Music

Gamou's power being nerfed

Turning horoscopes into MOTW was stupid. Gentaro's whole freindship thing became very annoying very quickly. There were too many characters to make Kengo feel like a partner.
I felt that after Aries the horoscopes should have stayed and backed Fourze into a corner. I'm glad it's over. Philip's death was great BECAUSE of the build up. You knew it was going to happen, you didn't want it to happen but there was nothing you could do. The epilouge was great because it showed how everyone was trying to deal with Philip gone. It was the return that was unexpected and it was a great moment.

uTCHuuu kitaaaa
- It felt short. We didn't get to see Gentaro and the gang graduate.

Well, there's the Movie War for that. I think Gentaro, Kengo, and Yuuki would be able to graduate then. Since they are 3rd year students. While the others like JK, Tomoko (Who are 2nd year students) Haru and Ran (Who are 1st year students)

If we only had the original schedule (Pre-Decade) of ending and beginning of Rider (early January to February) which would show Gentaro, Kengo, and Yuuki graduate but that doesn't explain about Miu and Shun :/

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Miu and Shun graduated already. It was like, that whole Prom episode...