Power Rangers S.P.D - Full Series Talkback "Fighting Crime... in a Future Time."

ForeverRed

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
SPD is far from perfect and does have plenty of faults.

I agree with you completely. Like I said... SPD have alot of flaws in it.
 
Last edited:

Mega Ranger

Member
I don't think it's fogot them, just saved them. I think it's tied together nicely. But no season is Perfect. Heck Look at In Space. Best Finale Ever......But lets not foget...*shudder* "ShellShocked"
 

Barashin

Lurker
Some seasons do have it's faults. I do agree with that, but some faults you just can't dismiss and to me, SPD is one of that season's. I wonder how it'll end...
 

Skyknight

Lurker
SPD is just like the current seasons of the Simpsons, you watch an episode, and you dont' want to really admit it because of how long you've watched the series inside and out, but there are just times where you have to say "Most of this really fucking blows" with a straight face.
 

VengeanceGOD

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
Skyknight said:
SPD is just like the current seasons of the Simpsons, you watch an episode, and you dont' want to really admit it because of how long you've watched the series inside and out, but there are just times where you have to say "Most of this really fucking blows" with a straight face.

Which is something I haven't had to do except for SPD. But Bruce has been listening to us, as exampled by little things he added in, and maybe he'll learn to not be so lazy next year.
 

Skyknight

Lurker
VengeanceGOD said:
Which is something I haven't had to do except for SPD. But Bruce has been listening to us, as exampled by little things he added in, and maybe he'll learn to not be so lazy next year.


Minimum fanwank really does'nt come off as a sign hes' listening, if you look at most of SPDs' in-jokes and stock coustumes, the team have been sugercoating it with as many fan references as possible.
 

Keith Justice

New Member
Skyknight said:
SPD is just like the current seasons of the Simpsons, you watch an episode, and you dont' want to really admit it because of how long you've watched the series inside and out, but there are just times where you have to say "Most of this really fucking blows" with a straight face.

I wouldn't say that by a long shot. Simpsons now is the same tired people doing tired as hell jokes.

PR right now is new people working hard but not quite getting just yet. Simpson's worn out. PR gets revitalized every season, it just depends on if the crew is able to "nail it" or not.
 

Zensouken

Member
A-Squad going down in one Ep is BS as cool as all the errant laser blasts were. I still say no season has topped the Psycho Rangers for being another set of Rangers giving grief for whatever reason aside from being they can.

Basically A-Squad is supposed to be crazy unstoppable, right? They could have stretched it out at least another Ep just to give the A-Squad more fighting time than the MOTD.

No one can touch Psycho Red, sheeeeeit. Even if A-Squad Red is sexy as OMGWATEWUT?!!!1one
 

Zensouken

Member
Maybe A-Squad will pull out some nutball **** and find a way to break out of containment and bitchslap Kat all over the place. Then we'll get a serious catfight for the finale, lol.
 

Barashin

Lurker
Well Bruce did say that PR wasn't an easy show to handle, but producers has done and handled this show numerous times, and the fans loved it. So that really isn't an excuse at all...
 

Forever Knight

Eye See You
"Endings Pt. 1" was pretty good. WAY better than the crap that NS & DT pulled out of their asses for their finales. But the one gripe I got is how easily the A-Squad and Broodwing were defeated.

Too many fucking explosions and too little storytelling. SPD was fun but I think I'm going to hang my PR jacket up after the last episode and just stick with my Sentai.
 

dmario

Member
i just watched the "marathon" this week.

gawd those cornball voices for the villians ANNOY ME.

I have only seen one episode of Deka Rangers and it was the one with the illegal boxing tournament, with the robot who looks like DonKing.


WHY DID SPD COMPLETELY change the theme of this show and made the guy a simple magician?!

it wa dumb all the way around. but no dumber than the Orangutang.
 

VengeanceGOD

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
Ahh, so you've seen "Zapped."

Yeah, SPD started out amazingly good, one of the best PR seasons we've seen, and then took a sudden dovetail after the first third of the season or so.
 
I have all if ViRGE's encodes on my comp and I've been watching the series over again.
For me, SPD has been my favorite season out of all of them.
I know the majority hate it but I seriously love it.

Sam being a ball of light is fine with me because whenever a sentai season starts, we're always introduced to the main rangers and then around episode 20~26, we're introduced to a new ranger who becomes a part of the team. The problem with this is that, I get so used to the original for the first 20~26 episodes that, seeing the 'new guy' kind of ruins that feeling.

For me, the ball of light was a good idea ^_^;
 

ForeverRed

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Doggy Kruger said:
I have all if ViRGE's encodes on my comp and I've been watching the series over again.
For me, SPD has been my favorite season out of all of them.
I know the majority hate it but I seriously love it.

Sam being a ball of light is fine with me because whenever a sentai season starts, we're always introduced to the main rangers and then around episode 20~26, we're introduced to a new ranger who becomes a part of the team. The problem with this is that, I get so used to the original for the first 20~26 episodes that, seeing the 'new guy' kind of ruins that feeling.

For me, the ball of light was a good idea ^_^;

HIGH FIVE!

*SLAP*

SPD is one of the best season ever and I love SPD in my heart. It is very sad to see them go. I can't believe it is only one episode left tomorrow. You know this year went fast..... :shakefist
 

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Top