Power Rangers S.P.D - Full Series Talkback "Fighting Crime... in a Future Time."

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Ohhh I see. Sorry, dude. lol my bad.

Here's the pictures.

ban12yu.jpg

ban27hx.jpg

For The Greater Justice...
ForeverRed said:
Look at Rita Repulsa. That was from Sentai footage in Season 1. That's first time. And then look at Ban at "Samurai." That's second time.

Michael Joe Red Mask said:
What about the Abakids from DT?

ForeverRed said:
Who gives a crap about "Lost And Found in Translation" episode? Don't start with that.

Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean it doesn't count. And since you hate Ninja Storm so much then I'm sure you missed Youske, Nanami and Kouta in the background in one scene of the ep "Scent of a Ranger".

ForeverRed said:
I'm sorry but that episode sucked so badly.

Y'know at first... I thought the same thing but after a couple of watch throughs, it actually became quite funny. It's just that certain people take it so seriously like... "OMG!!! They are dissin' sentai!!!" and all that garbage which couldn't be further from the truth.

Hariken said:
then I'm sure you missed Youske, Nanami and Kouta in the background in one scene of the ep "Scent of a Ranger".

Ahh yes. I remember that. I forget about that. lol So that would be the third time.

-I loved it. One of those rare instances where I enjoy the American version more than the Japanese version.

-Loved the training sequences, because I've some weird quirk where I LOVE seeing training in movies and tv shows... especially in montage format.

-I thought the Rangers really seemed to be on this episode. This was a Jack episode, but I think all their presence was felt pretty well. I liked seeing Bridge attempt to further his psychic powers.

-The whole episode Anubis was stressing that Jack didn't need the Shadow Saber, I was surprised that he eventually gave in, but it didn't take me long to figure out he didn't give him the real sword.

-Heh.... I like how the Rangers call Anubis, "Boss." :023:

-I absolutely LOVE Anubis's voice.... whoever the voice actor is is doing a superb job.

-Great episode, I only wish that PR had used their own stunt team and footage for the final duel between Kitana and Jack. The DekaRanger footage was good and well done, but... I would've liked to see PR's stab at it.

-I dig the ball of light... curious. No doubt heralding the coming of the Omega Ranger. I hope to see Morgana more often and hope to see her take a more active action roll as well.

-All in all GREAT episode... definately one of the series finest.

ForeverRed said:
Who gives a crap about "Lost And Found in Translation" episode? Don't start with that.

I care about "Lost and Found in Translation". One of the best episodes of DT, I felt.

Keith "JC" Hayward said:
I care about "Lost and Found in Translation". One of the best episodes of DT, I felt.

Oh gosh... Don't start with that. :bawling:

Hariken said:
Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean it doesn't count. And since you hate Ninja Storm so much then I'm sure you missed Youske, Nanami and Kouta in the background in one scene of the ep "Scent of a Ranger".

Y'know at first... I thought the same thing but after a couple of watch throughs, it actually became quite funny. It's just that certain people take it so seriously like... "OMG!!! They are dissin' sentai!!!" and all that garbage which couldn't be further from the truth.

I thought it was a cool and well done tribute from the first time I saw it. I loved seeing the Rangers cheer for their Sentai counter-parts. They embraced the differences, showed how some might not like it, but if given an open mind anyone could have fun with it.

It was like an episode of any one of us trying to get our friends to watch the show.

I could go on, but this is a thread for PRSPD.

And yeah, since I didn't like Ninja Storm I did miss seeing Nanami, Kouta, and Yousuke. Anyone got a screenshot?

B

Bouken Black

That hardly counts. Plus you cant even make out The 3 Hurricangers. So its not the first.