Power Rangers S.P.D - Full Series Talkback "Fighting Crime... in a Future Time."

Lurker
Hariken said:
Yeah... Recognition was a great episode. :rolleyes:
Ha ha! Not really. It was one of the lesser episodes of the season.

As far as Emperor Gruumm goes, he really did put up quite a fight. He also defeated the other Rangers with ease. While Shadow Ranger defeated him with the Delta ATV, we know the power that he's shown thus far, and it was more of a battle of motor skills than anything. We definitely haven't seen the last of Gruumm's fighting abilities. He eventually took down Cruger on Sirius. I think he just wasn't prepared for the Shadow Ranger to show up with the ATV.

Besides, Lord Zedd is still considered as one of the best villains ever, and he was defeated by the White Ranger much easier than Gruumm was defeated in this episode.

For The Greater Justice...
Poweranimals said:
Ha ha! Not really. It was one of the lesser episodes of the season.

Meh... I enjoyed it. I've enjoyed just about every S.P.D. episode so far. I can safely say that "Abridged" and "Boom" were my least favorite episodes so far.

Y'know I'm not really a huge fan of these ATV battles. Something about those scenes that just scream "BUY ME!!". Heh... I know it's for the purpose of selling those ATV figs but I would've much rather enjoyed a hand to hand battle. I know that's coming later on though. I loved when Cruger shouted S.P.D. with the others repeating doing the arm pose. That was badass. :)

It's Judgement Time!
I think I see the point PA and others make about Recognition that it wasnt as good as it could have been. That it was put together just a BIT sloppily. Im sure Brucey is learning and figuring things out and we wont have so many weird mistakes next season.

But the message and plot of Recognition is a good one. It just had a few sloppy writing errors or perhaps not errors. But some parts that could have been written better. I liked Recognition.

I dont think there has been an episode that I havent liked yet! Im really enjoying the season. Well. For some reason Sam felt kind of Yawnish to me but the episode itself was nice.

But you know. about the ATV toy battles. I dont hate them honestly. Because we see hand to hand battles ALL the time in PR. Its nothing new. We've seen all the stunts and cute lazers and lightning effects. A good vehicle battle really livens things up. I like it. Though I agree that Cruger and Gruumm should have had a moment of hand to hand on the ground battle before ending it. I mean damn.

It's Judgement Time!
VengeanceGOD said:
PA? When did you get here?

PA? He's been here for a while now. I forget when he started posting. I think it was during Shadow. Or might have been before that. But my memory always sucks when it comes to Forum dates

has left HJU. Not coming back.
I'm starting to wonder what did they do with Monkey dude for later episode. (That monkey dude who gave Dekaranger a Swat mode.)

For The Greater Justice...
Eh... Not one of my favorites but it was ok. It kinda sucked seeing the same scene being repeated over and over again. Meh...

It's Judgement Time!
Hariken said:
Eh... Not one of my favorites but it was ok. It kinda sucked seeing the same scene being repeated over and over again. Meh...

OmG!1! R u Kiding?! That wuz awsum!! OMFG LOL!!!11 BRIDGE WUZ thE ButEry! HA ha HAH! LMAO!<
=====

But seriously, I agree. This is the first SPD episode that I just didnt like. It had a lot of potential in the concept. I love these types of episodes. But it was a huge let down. Because all 5 stories were the exact same. None of them were that differant. They all had the same result. Cruger could have easily stopped asking everyone after Bridge and deduced that the last two are just going to tell him the same story but with a differant dialogue.

Because that's all they were doing. Telling the same story with differant dialogue. I just started groaning half way through the episode because we kept seeing the same footage over and over again and it started to become boring. Not really entertaining.

They were saying cute things. Yes, I laughed. I had a moment of joy during various parts of the episode but it has to be one of the worst SPD episodes so far. Just ungodly boring to me. The only thing kind of exciting is seeing that damned ball of light and so help me... that ball of light better not be Omega himself. A Ball of Light for a ranger is just retarded. Cmon..

Enough of that. I will patiently wait for Messanger. =_= a couple weeks away... ... rawr.

Anywho bottom line. They could have done more for this episode. Every story was the exact same. It was just hugely dissapointing.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Meh... it was alright, but yeah... it was funny. I was very disappointed with this. It could have better if they don't repeat the footage over and over again. Sydney and Bridge were funny. I enjoy both of them.

So we have to wait for 2 weeks until Messenger, Part 1.

Oh and the krybots got PWNED by the ball of light! :buttrock:

I agree with you, GreenPsychoGarren. This is first time that I didn't like this episode. Still, SPD is the best season ever.

Last edited: