Power Rangers S.P.D - Full Series Talkback "Fighting Crime... in a Future Time."

Michael Joe Red Mask said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Anyways, heres the Cock to Cock comparison

numa.jpg

NUMA O

dismissed_p001_0001.jpg

dismissed_p001_0004.jpg

COMMANDER COCK

DUDE< the first one looks freaking bad ass, the second one looks like a turtle mated with a chiken and the Thing

To me, the second one looks more like an eagle. Why am I not surprised. -_-;;

Of course, it like, Cruger, look part-reptilian.

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
I liked today's ep, although it wasn't awesome, but most filler eps aren't. Interesting to see Commander Cock debut...although they better damn well change his name. :)

VengeanceGOD said:
Interesting to see Commander Cock debut...although they better damn well change his name. :)

LOL....I hope they don't. I like Deka Cock and Commander Cock's name.....very bad ass! :laugh:

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
LOL....I hope they don't. I like Deka Cock and Commander Cock's name.....very bad ass! :laugh:

Dude, do you really want to give Poweranimals THAT much material to work with? :laugh:

Eye See You
I enjoyed today's episode aswell. Alot more serious stuff which Is something that always makes Power Rangers better. Any scene with Syd is sexy, I love her. I'm really beginning to like Jack because of this episode. But I'm really disliking Sky.

Cruger taking the Delta Base to Japan is probally the reason Commander Cawk will show up next week to releave Cruger of his duties.

No doubt this is one of the best PR series' since the classics and the PRiS-PRWF era. I love it.

Overall grade: B

has left HJU. Not coming back.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Anyways, heres the Cock to Cock comparison

numa.jpg

NUMA O

dismissed_p001_0001.jpg

dismissed_p001_0004.jpg

COMMANDER COCK

:nono: This is just wrong. I was hoping to see Deka's Numa O in S.P.D. but now look at him.

VengeanceGOD said:
Dude, do you really want to give Poweranimals THAT much material to work with?

No... just no. :nono: