Power Rangers S.P.D - Full Series Talkback "Fighting Crime... in a Future Time."

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Alright!! Another excellent episode. I think this episode is way better than 'Recognition' from last week. I think it's my official favorite episode. After all, Jack finally learned what he does with Doggie's Shadow Saber!

Jack VS Doggie in the beginning was so cool.

Ahh, good to see Ban in that episode. Looks like it is very first time to see Ban in this episode ever. Well, maybe second time because of Rita Repulsa in MMPR season 1.

I thought it was pretty cool when the Delta Base use hyperspeed and on way to Kyoto, Japan. And also when the Sentai footage were switched... they edited really well. Amazing.

It was totally awesome to see Jack and Katana fought each other with their sabers. They should have use on their own footage for a little bit but oh well. Still it was awesome.

In the end part... it was hiliarous when Jack and Doggie used their sabers and hit the blade and it went flexable. LOL!

So next week... it is gonna be fantastic! All new original! Commander Cock! But this is just wrong. HONESTLY. :redface2: I was hoping to see Deka's Numa O to be in SPD but now look at big chicken with oval face. So next week... oh heck yea!! Shadow Ranger and his new ATV! Grumm in action... finally!

Overall, this episode was an excellent. A+

Remember... S.P.D. moves to 10am on Eastern time and 7am on Western time next Saturday. I finally can wake up at 7:55am right before S.P.D. starts next Saturday!

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
ForeverRed said:
Ahh, good to see Ban in that episode. Looks like it is very first time to see Ban in this episode ever. Well, maybe second time because of Rita Repulsa in MMPR season 1.

Wait...what?

Eye See You
Looks like Cruger gets the leftovers from Dr.Oliver in DinoThunder.

1. The chair he sits on in the Command Center.
2. The Stunt actor.
3. The ATV.

:cool:

VengeanceGOD said:
Wait...what?

*sigh*

Look at Rita Repulsa. That was from Sentai footage in Season 1. That's first time. And then look at Ban at "Samurai." That's second time.

Michael Joe Red Mask said:
What about the Abakids from DT?
Who gives a crap about "Lost And Found in Translation" episode? Don't start with that.

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
ForeverRed said:
*sigh*

Look at Rita Repulsa. That was from Sentai footage in Season 1. That's first time. And then look at Ban at "Samurai." That's second time.

Why are you sighing at me? I didn't see Ban, that's why I'm wondering.