Power Rangers Operation Overdrive [Pre-Discussion Thread]

the baddest *****
You know what, I'm starting to doubt Disney is doing anything for the big 15. I mean, when you look it, PR:OO is barely getting any promotion on Toon Disney. Pucca is getting DOUBLE the promo PR: OO is getting.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
You know what, I'm starting to doubt Disney is doing anything for the big 15. I mean, when you look it, PR:OO is barely getting any promotion on Toon Disney. Pucca is getting DOUBLE the promo PR: OO is getting.

That's because Pucca is new. Disney is all complacent with Power Rangers. I'm sure a little competition from Kamen Rider Dragon Knight would shake things up.

Ya know a thought occured to me...since this is Power Rangers that means...we get a new Battlizer!! I wonder what it will be like. As long as it's as cool as Wes, Jack or Nick's (the best Battlizers IMO).

I hope they do like in Lightspeed Rescue (who also had an organisation behind it) and have multiple Battlizers...hopefully one for one of the girl... would be smart after all since it would mean more toy opportunities XD

I hope they realize the battelizers are a waste of an episode in a season that's already too short.

Professionally Insane
They are forced to put one into the season and they have to put in a clip show. It's in the contract. So we can see those coming every year till something is done about it.

Heh I'm more interested in seeing whether Disney decides to follow the example of the 30 Sentai Encyclopedia and tribute previous Power Ranger seasons, being the 15th anniversary and all...though come to think of it that seems to be legally wrong somehow. Like trying to claim PR as an original product.

Depending on how long the series is they could something similiar, just with PR's own history.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I like Battlizers... >.>

anyway... I hope that Disney does indeed do something to celebrate the 15 years of PR!

It's Judgement Time!
I like the battlizers too. They dont necessarily have to derail the season just to introduce one either. And some of the battlizer battles are just bad ass. My favorite battlizer is still the Ninja Storm one so far

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I like the battlizers too. They dont necessarily have to derail the season just to introduce one either. And some of the battlizer battles are just bad ass. My favorite battlizer is still the Ninja Storm one so far

I never saw any Ninja Storm episode, so my favorite is Wes' one in Time Force... the Battle Fire if I recall the name. I also like Jack's Battlizer, and it was cool to see Sky use it. I thought that was an awesome idea to let Sky become the red ranger for one episode.

the baddest *****
Sky was being such a ***** about it though. Y AM I NOT TEH RED RANJUR? OMG.

Fuckin annoying.