Power Rangers Operation Overdrive [Pre-Discussion Thread]

It's Judgement Time!
I loved SPDs morph sequences. That's just me though. Dekas was fine but then again, I've never been one to be picky over a henshin/morph sequence. I cant say that I really hate any of them.

It's really nowhere near about being 'picky' or about viewing the sequences as something important. It's simply a preference. I wouldn't mark down either season because of how much I disliked their sequences but I'm not going to give them a free pass when the topic comes up just because they're not a big deal.

Last edited:
the baddest *****
I'm a shoujo, well, used to be shoujo girl. I grew up on pretty pink transformations and stuff so those things still appeal to me XD

Kalish has up to that episode to redeem himself.

Last edited:
It's Judgement Time!
Ok so what's our current list of episode titles for PR:OO?

Cant say much about the titles themselves however. Im just looking forward to the season premiere. Strangely, the less hype has me a bit more patient for the season. I havent been so worried over it. Nor have I been on the edge waiting for it. Perhaps it's because I've always anxiously anticipated a new PR season three to four years in a row now and have had some dissapointments because of it. I dunno.

But Im looking forward to seeing the villains and how they play out.