Power Rangers Operation Overdrive [Pre-Discussion Thread]

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
True but heh...he got over it by the time he had his chance.

I thought that, while the execution was lacking, it was a good idea to see someone's position questioned by someone else than themselves. Adds to the dynamic a little and leaves room for improvement. I mean why didn't Jason complain to Zordon when he made White Ranger tommy the leader?

the baddest *****
POP A QUESTION TIME:

Considering that Boukenger doesn't have an actual Henshin sequence till about ep 45...

Do you think that PR:OO is just going to make up their own sequence, much like they did for SPD?

I think they've been regularly making their own henshin sequences...with a bit of "inspiration" from the original Sentai.:p

It's Judgement Time!
yeah, though Mystic force was pretty close to its sentai counterpart. But Im guessing we will see an original morph sequence for PR:OO

the baddest *****
Like I said, never considered their henshins "henshins" in Boukenger. When I think " Henshin " I think of a 30 - minute visually seizure enducing epic adventure of colors and stuff >_> Not running around

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Even when they copied Sentai henshin Power Rangers usually remakes them with better special effects... we've had copy... MMPR, Zeo, In Space and Wild Force are extremely similar.

Lost Galaxy though was pretty much original...heck they didn't even activate the morphers the same way that the Gingaman did ('cept during the LR crossover). Time force and SPD were original. SPD looked a LOT better if you ask me... especially for Shadow Ranger!

Like I said, never considered their henshins "henshins" in Boukenger. When I think " Henshin " I think of a 30 - minute visually seizure enducing epic adventure of colors and stuff >_> Not running around
You mean a "half-time show". :laugh:

Even when they copied Sentai henshin Power Rangers usually remakes them with better special effects... we've had copy... MMPR, Zeo, In Space and Wild Force are extremely similar.

Lost Galaxy though was pretty much original...heck they didn't even activate the morphers the same way that the Gingaman did ('cept during the LR crossover). Time force and SPD were original. SPD looked a LOT better if you ask me... especially for Shadow Ranger!

They just tend to be more flashy, which PR is in general. All of SPD's morphs were stupid though, as were the ones for the core Deka team. That was a very bad 'year' for transformation sequences imo.