Actually, in terms of KR canon, Decade is the most powerful. More specifically in his Fury Form(I know the official name, but this sounds cooler.) Because he was able to single-handedly destroy every Rider. The only reason Kivala won is because Decade let her win.

Canon? Decade is made up of nothing but plot holes. It doesn't get to use that term. This is why there are people that honestly believe Accel Mode can keep up with Clock Up, even though Accel goes the speed of sound and Clock Up dodges bullets.

Aronbafon
Old thread is old.

Meme is used!

Kamen Rider Cool Guy Kuuga gets my vote.

I mean, having the power to ignite things just by looking at them, and a Rider Kick that would send the world to a point before the Stone-Age. :castlerock:

Cool Guy is Cool

Senshi no Hikari
Aren't you just a Showa fanboy?

Anyway, Kabuto. Hyper Clock Up.

No im not

any way Ichigo Beats all

any my reason for dislike og the Heisei era riders are good reasons

1 Since when should a Rider use guns
2 Since when is Phone a Decent Henshin Device
3 Riders are Not Vampires
4 Form Spam
5 It seams Riders are no longer Cyborgs
6 they Do not have Good Super Hero Style Themes [Kuga Did]

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Actually, in terms of KR canon, Decade is the most powerful. More specifically in his Fury Form(I know the official name, but this sounds cooler.) Because he was able to single-handedly destroy every Rider. The only reason Kivala won is because Decade let her win.

The previous 9 Heisei Riders never had any "canon" between each other except for possibly Kuuga & Agito, but other than that your point is moot.

Decade may have connected the previous 9 Heisei Riders (and Showa Riders) together, but he never connected any official continuity with all the Heisei Riders. Granted, he did appear with W a couple of times..........but that's because the concept of Kamen Rider Decade allows Decade to "pass-thru" the continuities of other Rider series.

So as a Decade fan, I still say Decade isn't fucking KR canon to anybody but Decade himself. Decade is his own walking "canon" with the ability to interfere in the continuity of any other "canon."

Abilities alone, Decade is the most powerful b/c he can use any Riders' powers (altho it isn't confirmed either, I still believe Decade can use the powers of the Showa Riders too........despite what Kaito says since Kaito has a reputation of lying).

But you can't compare Decade to "KR canon," there is no KR canon before Decade except the Showa Riders.

LOL. Epic trolling.

The answer is Agito, by the way.

For the record, Decade wasn't a choice on this poll...........so I picked Agito instead :thumbs:

Aside from the no1 & 2 and V3, I think Den-O should be the most powerful. Look at how long he survived in our TV (or monitor screens) and how many opponents he fought (count how many movies he had). He's like the veteran of the heisei rider already.

Kabuto because he can time travel to defeat anyone even someone that freezes time. He proclaim himself the strongest in movie promo and keep receiving weapons out of nowhere.

A simple passerby...
Kabuto because he can time travel to defeat anyone even someone that freezes time. He proclaim himself the strongest in movie promo and keep receiving weapons out of nowhere.

I think it's proven that Kuuga can kick Kabuto's ass due to Pegasus Form's ability to sense things and attack it before it gets to you. Even if Kabuto time travels and gets behind Pegasus, he'd probably know by then.

Aside from the no1 & 2 and V3, I think Den-O should be the most powerful. Look at how long he survived in our TV (or monitor screens) and how many opponents he fought (count how many movies he had). He's like the veteran of the heisei rider already.

Not true. Just cause he's had a lot of movies and kicked a lot of asses doesn't make him the strongest. He only did all of those cause kids liked him and that's why he got the movies.

The previous 9 Heisei Riders never had any "canon" between each other except for possibly Kuuga & Agito, but other than that your point is moot.

Decade may have connected the previous 9 Heisei Riders (and Showa Riders) together, but he never connected any official continuity with all the Heisei Riders. Granted, he did appear with W a couple of times..........but that's because the concept of Kamen Rider Decade allows Decade to "pass-thru" the continuities of other Rider series.

So as a Decade fan, I still say Decade isn't fucking KR canon to anybody but Decade himself. Decade is his own walking "canon" with the ability to interfere in the continuity of any other "canon."

Abilities alone, Decade is the most powerful b/c he can use any Riders' powers (altho it isn't confirmed either, I still believe Decade can use the powers of the Showa Riders too........despite what Kaito says since Kaito has a reputation of lying).

But you can't compare Decade to "KR canon," there is no KR canon before Decade except the Showa Riders.

I don't think that just because Decade has all the powers of the old Riders makes him the strongest. For all we know, this is AU Riders we're talking about and they may not even be as powerful as the originals. We don't know their real potential and whether Decade is merely as strong as other Riders and it's just that the monsters he faced are just uber weak.

Power Level means a lot and since this isn't Kamen Rider canon, we don't know if Decade's Riders are even able to beat their original counterparts.

Endorphin Machine
Kamen Rider Black RX. I dunno why all the Riders arent listed. Be better.

For the lulz.
My vote's for Agito. The power to tear apart angelic beings with your bare hands? Sold!

Also that a good chunk of the population can become Agito so he never really dies.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Kamen Rider Black RX. I dunno why all the Riders arent listed. Be better.

Poll options are only set at a maximum of 10 choices, that's why. Plus, this poll was created before Decade premiered..........that's why it was only up to Kiva