Lurker
I stil think Ichigou's stompin' errbody.

He's a cyborg, he has powers even when he's not henshin'd. Plus he's been doing his rider thing longer than anyone else. As far as ultimate kicks go, can't really beat the Denko Rider Kick.

"Training."
Guys according to a official Agito book stated that the overlords (God Twins, Light and Dark from AGITO) were the highest force from the Linto Tribe, and Unknowns in fact were Linto Warriors. And in Kuuga the 2 civilisation that had war with each other were in fact the Grongi and LINTO

So there is a possiblity that Kuuga and Agito were historically enemies, thus Kuuga's Ultimate Form is the Darkness twin and Agito's Shining form is the Light twin.

Get what I'm saying?

Guys according to a official Agito book stated that the overlords (God Twins, Light and Dark from AGITO) were the highest force from the Linto Tribe, and Unknowns in fact were Linto Warriors. And in Kuuga the 2 civilisation that had war with each other were in fact the Grongi and LINTO

So there is a possiblity that Kuuga and Agito were historically enemies, thus Kuuga's Ultimate Form is the Darkness twin and Agito's Shining form is the Light twin.

Get what I'm saying?

Hmm, but then Agito would also be a somewhat of a "Linto" warrior as he came from the Light Overlord, as I recall Kuuga was himself a Linto warrior. Right? So I guess you mean, Kuuga must come from the Darkness Overlord? Interesting idea.

"Training."
I guess Kuuga's power comes from the Darkness Overlord and Agito's from the Light, so my theory is that in order to protect the Linto civilasation the first Kuuga made a deal with the Darkness twin to grant him Kuuga's power to defeat the grongi, but in return he must help defeat the light twin, but he refuses and seals himself away in the tomb.

A simple passerby...
I guess Kuuga's power comes from the Darkness Overlord and Agito's from the Light, so my theory is that in order to protect the Linto civilasation the first Kuuga made a deal with the Darkness twin to grant him Kuuga's power to defeat the grongi, but in return he must help defeat the light twin, but he refuses and seals himself away in the tomb.

I could start writing a story about that... It's really interesting how these things actually works... So simply, Kuuga is a Linto, and Agito is from the Aito race...

SO Linto was heroes in Kuuga, Linto is enemies in Agito...

Hmm I hope for the 40th anniversary, Toei makes a 10 Episode Kuuga VS Agito thing. It would be seriously cool.

But then again, The Grongi's were once humans who obtain power and used it too much they were no longer human. they have the same belt as Kuuga inside them all... Gosh this IS confusing. SO basically The Grongi tribe and the Linto tribe must have been one before they seperated.

But then again, without Light, there is no Darkness, and without Darkness, there is no Light.

So basiclly, without Kuuga, there is no Agito, and without Agito there is no Kuuga... INTERESTING...

Last edited:
I'll show you something scary...
after seeing all these of replies and inputing all of this data to my noggin', i have one thing to say:

NOW THIS IS AN AWESOME CONVERSATION!!! BRING OUT THE BEER!!! :buttrock:

thanks to all of your replies guys!!

Kuuga followed by Hyper Kabuto.

:castlerock::buttrock::coolshades::loltongue:hey okay i voted for kabuto, part of the reason might be because i never watched kuuga, blade, 555, and a lot of others. but the ultimate is really kamen rider... diend! i mean, if kuuga attacks him, he can summon agito, g3, kabuto, w, and 555... maybe all the riders... and quick death to kuuga! he facing blade? summon le'ngle or chalice of glaive or kabuto or decade! he rocks!:castlerock::castlerock::castlerock::castlerock:

:castlerock::buttrock::coolshades::loltongue:hey okay i voted for kabuto, part of the reason might be because i never watched kuuga, blade, 555, and a lot of others. but the ultimate is really kamen rider... diend! i mean, if kuuga attacks him, he can summon agito, g3, kabuto, w, and 555... maybe all the riders... and quick death to kuuga! he facing blade? summon le'ngle or chalice of glaive or kabuto or decade! he rocks!:castlerock::castlerock::castlerock::castlerock:
but, actually, no. the kamrn rider i made up is. i mean, he is so powerful, he could drain kuuga's energy out in 10 sec! he could destroy the galaxy! when he destroyed his race and discovered his belt (the TZ/ belt, a mix of the torasobu, mizunami, and /// belts), he became practically god. but in the end, he discovered what he was doing because of his past working as ///'s partner, and destroyed himself and kamen rider hibitorriki.
not far behind him is his arch rival, kamen rider sunanojishin, also known as lion advent. TZ/ by the way was known as tiger advent. lion could bend objects to his will, that were not alive.
after him is cheetah advent, not a kamen rider, who could go superspeed like kabuto.
finally, after that, diend.
then kamen rider supesu (the belt created when ///, torasobu, and mizunami's merged together) universe form, which is a quarter more then kuuga.:169::169::patriotic::loltongue::170::coolshades::thumbs::sly::sweat::):sly::thumbs: