Mad Skillz
Can't wait for that Cosmos episode. It'll be nice to see it subbed in English that doesn't make you scratch your head.

[HIDE] 8tk064_.jpg
Rumor: episode 5 and 6 will show the Ultra Galaxy Gaiden from last year.[/HIDE]

They won't "say" anything.
All you will get each week is an unedited episode from each of the series in HD.

If you mean, "Won't say anything new," I agree with you. Still, if something slips out ...

They need TWO eps to discuss last year's gaiden??!!

And, does anyone know the topic of Episode 4?

Finally, I'm intrigued by the caption in the upper-right corner that says, "Ultra Detective Agency." Any ideas on what that's about?

Last edited:
Chief HJU News Editor
If you mean, "Won't say anything new," I agree with you. Still, if something slips out ...

They need TWO eps to discuss last year's gaiden??!!

They're probably going to just show them. Will be nice to see in HD if it actually is though is a different story.

They're probably going to just show them. Will be nice to see in HD if it actually is though is a different story.

Well, considering that each DVD of the two-part gaiden was $45 EACH, a lot of folks may have missed it ...

I eagerly await your sub-titling of it, though. Would be nice if they put the gaidens with the finished movies when they came out, though ...

Just Ordinary Otaku

Seeing Retsuden Ep 3, It's make me wonder who is the other ultraman besides tiga in pyramid ?
The left one is similar to dyna though