Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger thread 2 (first post has collected info, please READ!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dr Kain

OMG, that is an awesome TyrannoRanger. Any pictures of the other 5 Zyu or the if they are doing Dai? When do they come out?

11 huh? Whose powers did they get?

Red Falcon
OMG, that is an awesome TyrannoRanger. Any pictures of the other 5 Zyu or the if they are doing Dai? When do they come out?
No Dairanger, bro ... so far the vinyl releases has been a few Reds (Deka, Magi, Shinken, Akaranger to name a few) and a few of the 6th Senshi coming soon (DekaBreak, Gao Silver)

11 huh? Whose powers did they get?

http://www.hlj.com/product/ban967342

ban967342.jpg

http://www.rangerboard.com/showthread.php?t=147380

Just to be clear, they got 11 NEW powers from the movie. OT and GUIS just translated that line a bit vaugely. This was confirmed by movie go-ers. Sad. I wanted to see a Go-onger episode.

So, let's keep track of how many powers they have.

Magiranger, Dekaranger, Gekiranger, Gaoranger, Shinkenger, Carranger, Goranger, JAKQ, Denjiman, Goggle Five, Dynaman, Bioman, Turboranger, Dairanger, Boukenger, Go-onger and Goseiger.

And Gai has Zyuranger, Timeranger and Abaranger

As mentioned before, it seems they decided to unlock a few of the Ranger Keys in the movie which quite frankly... opens up quite a few more episodes for something involving the storyline rather than cameo appearances, which apparently we got for the newly unlocked teams in the movie (many of which weren't just reds. :)) As for the teams unlocked, I'd assume they would be the ones from the movie, so specifically...

AkaRanger (GoRanger)
Big One (JAKQ)
DenjiBlue (Denjiman)
GoggleBlack (Goggle V)
DynaPink (Dynaman)
Red One (Bioman)
Red Turbo (TurboRanger)
RyuRanger (DaiRanger)
BoukenRed (Boukenger)
Go-On Yellow (Go-Onger)

DekaPink, ShinkenGreen, and ShinkenGold also appeared, but their Great Powers were already unlocked prior to the movie. The final power of course, is that of Goseiger, with the whole team of that one appearing.

That doesn't leave a lot of guest appearances left then.... I mean, they will most likely gain a couple more one in the summer movie as well I guess, right? But at least seems most of the power they gt where older and most recent sentai ones so they could get generational favorite ones for the episodes it seems... nice...

Kanzen Gokai-Oh seems very nice but I want to see it in action, cause it seems rather complicated to move like a G12 thing from Go-onger or the all origami one from Shinknenger (forgot the name ^^)

Worldwalker
Thanks for the link. Still a big mecha jumble fan. Wouldn't be great if the support mecha could combine into a full robot (MagiDragon the feet, Patstriker the chest, etc)? Here's to future mecha combos.

I like the canon thing and they were missing such an iconic sentai weapon by now...

Do you guys think they might get an upgrade for themselves besides all the gokai changes available? I mean They would be ridicuous overpowered and it's a fairly recent thing so I guess it will hardly come up? Besides, if they are going for a goakisilver gold omde armor type power up, better leave it alone! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.