Legend Sentai Ranger Keys

NO~~~~~~~~~~ This is just crazy.......

They are not gashapon style keys, it's just that the pamphlet the image is from is a gashapon pamphlet. Just take a look at the link below for the p-bandai page of the set, one of the images is a close-up of the Cheeda Nick Key, and you see a metal pin in the legs and a painted chest with no split between the head and body that gashapon keys have.

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000078836/
 
They are not gashapon style keys, it's just that the pamphlet the image is from is a gashapon pamphlet. Just take a look at the link below for the p-bandai page of the set, one of the images is a close-up of the Cheeda Nick Key, and you see a metal pin in the legs and a painted chest with no split between the head and body that gashapon keys have.

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000078836/

Thats what I have said in the beginning but no one care. LOL
 
I wonder if Bandai has plans to reissue all the keys released (outside of the HK releases)? So that those that didn't get the chance to buy them would have a chance.
 
The Legend Gashapon Sets 2-3 Go-Busters have metallic painted sunglasses visors while Set 1 Go-Busters have normal un-painted sunglasses visors. Also, would you happen to have a Miss America, Battle France, Battle Cossack, Dia Jack, and Heart Queen ranger keys that you would sell, and if so, for how much?

Oh ok, I see how it is ~ I have a Miss America but I'll probabaly be selling it at Anime North (a Canadian anime con) 's Nomimichi (flea market on Friday). Most likely $30. I had a Dai Jack and Queen Heart but sold it my friend who's trying to get all 199 keys >.>

Miss America's literally the last Key I'm trying to sell, aside from the other extras that I'm trying to get rid of. If they don't get sold at the above mentioned flea market (only on Friday night 7pm) I'll just sell them online. Let me know if you're still interested by then ~
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top