Premium Bandai teases "Lost Ranger Keys of Legend"

A new page on the site has appeared that reveals some new keys:

From Maskman, X1 Mask.
From Dekaranger, Deka Gold and Deka Bright.
From Go-Busters Returns, the alternate universe "Beastial Battery" Go-Busters with black visors, including Green Hippo and Black Puma (and including another J key - not sure if it's any different in appearance to existing ones).
From Hurricaneger 10 Years After, the black suited version of Hurricane Red.

There is a blacked-out key labelled as "secret" with the Goseiger logo behind it (so...probably Gosei Green?)

There is also a "coming soon" section of text that apparently uses the "all aboard!" catchphrase used by Right from ToQger during their roll call, so it seems likely that ToQger keys are coming.

So I was right, it was Keys for newer Sentai. The fact that there are Go-Busters and ToQger means Kyoryuger has to be in as well. Though it's HILARIOUS how the REAL Go-Busters didn't get any Key - their Bestial Battery counterpart are the ones getting their Key :laugh:

The J Key is different, the previous J Key is his Buddyroid form, while this is his transformed form.

Did not expect they're also doing Keys for old one-off Sentai hero, though. Deka Gold in particular, that's surprising. And considering even Deka Gold got her own Key, there's no doubt the SECRET Goseiger one is Gosei Green. Perhaps we'll finally find out what animal is in his helmet.





....also, dat space background. SO AWESOME. If only I can get that background......
 
A new page on the site has appeared that reveals some new keys:

From Maskman, X1 Mask.
From Dekaranger, Deka Gold and Deka Bright.
From Go-Busters Returns, the alternate universe "Beastial Battery" Go-Busters with black visors, including Green Hippo and Black Puma (and including another J key - not sure if it's any different in appearance to existing ones).
From Hurricaneger 10 Years After, the black suited version of Hurricane Red.

There is a blacked-out key labelled as "secret" with the Goseiger logo behind it (so...probably Gosei Green?)

There is also a "coming soon" section of text that apparently uses the "all aboard!" catchphrase used by Right from ToQger during their roll call, so it seems likely that ToQger keys are coming.

It literally says "GoseiGreen" under it in katakana, so the whole 'secret' thing is kind of useless, lol.

Also, more Deka and Hurri keys are never a bad thing :D I'm surprised they're doing the 10YA HurricaneRed though, and that it's actually labeled as 'HurricaneDark'. o.O I wonder if this means they might include Fire Squad!Ban from Deka's 10YA?

Another surprising thing is that price...around US$130 for only 12 keys total? That's about US$10/key...correct me if I'm wrong, but the regular ranger keys were much cheaper, yes? (I know the gashapon ones were, but I'm talking about the ones sold in the packs in stores.) I know these are Premium Bandai so that alone jacks up the price, but...to me, that's quite expensive.
 
So I was right, it was Keys for newer Sentai. The fact that there are Go-Busters and ToQger means Kyoryuger has to be in as well. Though it's HILARIOUS how the REAL Go-Busters didn't get any Key - their Bestial Battery counterpart are the ones getting their Key :laugh:

The J Key is different, the previous J Key is his Buddyroid form, while this is his transformed form.

Did not expect they're also doing Keys for old one-off Sentai hero, though. Deka Gold in particular, that's surprising. And considering even Deka Gold got her own Key, there's no doubt the SECRET Goseiger one is Gosei Green. Perhaps we'll finally find out what animal is in his helmet.

....also, dat space background. SO AWESOME. If only I can get that background......

Bandai did release Go-busters keys (2 packs) during the show run.
3000000006818_-_1.jpg


It's interesting that Silver Stag (J) is also included, despite he is EXACTLY the same as regular (Stag Buster).

Consider the fact that J was excluded in Movie Edition set, I thought they are not to include it; then again, those set came out during the shows run, so it make sense.
ranger_key_set_movie_edition_by_nickblade-d5tqj0m.avif
 
I've assumed the Stag thing is for if people have their keys set up by team, now they don't have to split their team/mix Busters and Dobotsu, they can have both sitting separately.
 
I could see the Silver Stag Ranger Key having a metallic paint job to differentiate it from Stag Buster. Of course, Jin would be annoyed that J gets a shinier key than him and that would just feel right.
 
Bandai did release Go-busters keys (2 packs) during the show run.

Ah, I see.


Anyway, if this set will include Kyoryuger Ranger Keys (which I think is likely), this will be a big set of Keys. Kyoryuger alone already provide 10 Keys, 11 if they include KyoryuNavy.

This set of Keys can easily have more than 20 new Keys.
 
Ah, I see.


Anyway, if this set will include Kyoryuger Ranger Keys (which I think is likely), this will be a big set of Keys. Kyoryuger alone already provide 10 Keys, 11 if they include KyoryuNavy.

This set of Keys can easily have more than 20 new Keys.

They already did that as well (including Torin).
13_Kyoryuger_Ranger_Keys.jpg


Along with Deboth (including Yuko (Cyan), Shinya (Grey), and Dai-kun (Navy from V-Cinema Returns)
1000086799_1.avif


Kyoryuger and Deboth Keys
deboth_ranger_key_set.avif
 
Ah, I see.


Anyway, if this set will include Kyoryuger Ranger Keys (which I think is likely), this will be a big set of Keys. Kyoryuger alone already provide 10 Keys, 11 if they include KyoryuNavy.

This set of Keys can easily have more than 20 new Keys.

From what I can tell, it's going to be 12 keys in total.
 
.....i remember about the Deboss Keys, but I never saw the Kyoryuger Keys lol.

So I guess this is a small set after all.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top