Shuriken Sentai Ninninger, Shinobi 37: "Shuriken Legend ~The Road to Last Ninja~"

1_2.jpg

TO COMIC-CON!!!

This week: blow the dust out of your famicon cartridge, gather your party, find the three keys, obtain the end shuriken, defeat the evil Overlord Supparagon, get your face smushed by Kasumi.

Lurker
Not sure if I just watch a Sentai episode or a Pokemon live action lol
Recent episodes have been giving Nagi plenty of focus, I wonder if they're foreshadowing Nagi becoming Last Ninja in the end? I'd be happy if it happens
I wonder what is that scene of Kinji walking away at the end about? His problem has already been solved last week so it is weird that they suddenly give him a scene like that, especially when the preview shows him still being with the team normally next week

Shining~
I wonder what is that scene of Kinji walking away at the end about? His problem has already been solved last week so it is weird that they suddenly give him a scene like that, especially when the preview shows him still being with the team normally next week

Yeah, makes me wonder what other bad problem the story writer has in store for Kinji. At the beginning of the episode he also wasn't interested in joining the game until he was asked.

Anyway, what a fun episode :D

They should do a JRPG themed episode again sometime in the future.

- Nagi explaining that fantasy stuff to a teacher looks and sounds hilarious xD

- Interesting to see Nagi can say a bit of Italian language too.

- lol even after entering the game there's an instruction manual :laugh:

- I love all the sound effects and dialog boxes xD The good old classic JRPG feel is definitely there.

- Hey, it's the paprika suit again :laugh:

- Doesn't you feel this youkai's ability feels somewhat like Type Shadow in ToQger? :laugh:

- The new Gekiatsutou finisher looks and sounds awesome, can't wait to see Kinji using it, he's the original owner of the sword after all. Also, I think Nagi using the sword in this episode is supposed to be a reference to how he originally wanted to use the sword back when it was in its demonic form.

- Nice, UFOmaru. Been a long time since the last time we saw him. We need Paonmaru and Surfermaru back too......

- I don't understand why UFOmaru taking the youkai up prevented him from using his space key again :sweat:
But eh, we finally see UFOmaru in action again, so I don't mind much.

- Next episode, yet ANOTHER love episode for Yakumo :laugh:

You know, it's interesting how the last few episodes didn't have the spotlight on Takaharu, and now UFOmaru makes a return.

Basically, things people want to happen.

Last edited: