KR W Movie Question...of JUSTICE

Judge Faiz

I am the law
Okay...I'm VERY behind on Kamen Rider (haven't even finished W yet), but have any of the movies been released sub'd? Hell, I'm not even sure how many W movies were made. Like I said, I'm really far behind of my toku watching :disappoin
 
There is the Movie War 2010 and Double Forever. Both have been subbed. Double Forever is new and can be found in the fansub section. Also later this year there are 2 new Double straight to DVD movies coming out. On April, in Japan cinemas the 40th Anniversary Movie opens.
 
So I'm guessing the Rider War 2010 came out first and then the W Forever. Are these just stand alone movies (like all the other rider flicks) or should I watch them after a certian episode?
 
All the W movies are very "hard canon" to the series itself. Movie Wars 2010 is meh.......but certain flashback scenes in the the W portion of Movie Wars do occur b4 the events of Kamen Rider W (such as the whole Kamen Rider Skull and Sokchi Narumi stuff).

As for W Forever, I believe its placement in the tv series itself would be between episodes 43 and 44 or episodes 44 & 45 (forgot which one specifically, I'll edit this post later once I look it up).
 
Rider War 2010/Begins Night comes after episode 14 of KR W. A to Z (the movie that was just subbed) comes... I can't remember the exact episode, but some time in the late 30s or so (edit: maybe 40s. If ny says so, I believe him). The briefcase of Gaia Memories is referenced in the episode itself just before the movie, so it should become clear as you watch.

You absolutely shouldn't watch either movie until you get to that point in the series, though. They're in-continuity and absolutely full of spoilers.
 
-Movie Wars 2010 is between episode 12 and 13. *subbed

-W Forever is between 44 and 45. *subbed

The next 3 movies take place post-series:

-Movie Wars CORE (still in theaters for a few more days)

-Accel spinoff (direct to dvd, April release)

-Eternal spinoff (direct to dvd, July release)
 
So I'm guessing the Rider War 2010 came out first and then the W Forever. Are these just stand alone movies (like all the other rider flicks) or should I watch them after a certian episode?

Rider War 2010 is good to watch IF you've complete Kamen Rider Decade aswell. This is a team up movie.

W Forever is a stand alone with a brief appearance by Kamen Rider OOO (the new Rider series).
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top