Some kind of Beast mode
umm i think during Happy Birthday Zack and one of the parts of Green with Evil they show some out of context fight footage and just say it was from long ago. I might be wrong don't quote me on that... unless I'm right in which case feel free:anime:

Hmm, I'll go back and see...you better be right..

:p

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
Why...Zyuranger?

A previous American team like Jetman I can understand, or a previous Ancient American team using the same powers. But, what made you think Zyuranger if I may ask?

I was kind of using the DC plane of thought where the older hero passes the torch to the younger hero and they take on the same name and the same costume of those that came before them

So, basically, Zordan utilized the Zyurangers until they sealed Ivan (and possibly Rita) away for good and then stored the Dino Bucklers away until they would be needed again

Some kind of Beast mode
I was kind of using the DC plane of thought where the older hero passes the torch to the younger hero and they take on the same name and the same costume of those that came before them

So, basically, Zordan utilized the Zyurangers until they sealed Ivan (and possibly Rita) away for good and then stored the Dino Bucklers away until they would be needed again

That would of been cool, but they would of had to keep the names. Like Zyuranger, DinoBucklers, etc.

It was hinting at a GoRanger adaption! Power Rangers Proto. An early version of Power Rangers that Zordon was experimenting with before the ZyuRanger suit design was used! Saban wanted to adapt GoRanger then somehow do something for all the other Sentai before ZyuRanger!

But seriously, it hardly matters. Like Liquid Chris Sentai said, the movie isn't even canon to the series. I guess it makes sense too. CGI Megazord would be forgivable, but they'd have to do some explaining about the armor-like power suits and the movie-exclusive weapons.

It was hinting at a GoRanger adaption! Power Rangers Proto. An early version of Power Rangers that Zordon was experimenting with before the ZyuRanger suit design was used! Saban wanted to adapt GoRanger then somehow do something for all the other Sentai before ZyuRanger!

But seriously, it hardly matters. Like Liquid Chris Sentai said, the movie isn't even canon to the series. I guess it makes sense too. CGI Megazord would be forgivable, but they'd have to do some explaining about the armor-like power suits and the movie-exclusive weapons.

Their Power Morphers were color coded, their Blade Blasters were color coded, Saba exised, their suits each had unique abilities, the weapons are either the movie version's Power Weapons, or extra stuff so the other two could have unique things about them that mirrors the other threes suit abilities.

It could be possible that the Ninja Ape Zord had his two Power Swords (those were the names according to the instructions), they just weren't attached to his back like on the show. The zord summons it instead just like how the Shogunzords summon their individual weapons. But the one thing different about the Ninja Megazord from the show was the fact it uses the Fire Sword of the Shogun Megazord.

Henshin a Go-Go!!
Hmm, I'll go back and see...you better be right..

:p

if it helps, if i recall correctly its when Rita is describing the green rangers evil sword and she she's telling them about the black knight and we get a "flashback" of both thats actually Zyuranger footage.