Smallville: Absolute Justice (2010) TV-Movie

yeah i agree as well

like i said before, this whole eps was a geekfan's dream. I think that even some of the actors were comic book fans themselves. For the most part Micheal Shanks was true to the hawkman charater,which great

i hope this is way that the show i headed
 
I loved the tele-movie. My favorite parts would be Dr. Fate's interaction with Clark and telling him about his destiny and even his interaction with Lois. Dr. Fate was a highlight of the movie. Seeing the JSA members and their history was something that I really appreciate as I don't know much about them either. Hawkman was pretty cool although I don't understand why he has to change his voice when he's in costume like Batman. The villain was not bad too although I thought his acting was kinda dumb at times.
 
After dling and watching this ep, I need to get back watching Smallville. :thumbs:

I really liked the scene with Chloe, John, and Oliver at the Watchtower. Haha Oliver felt so awkward asking them if they wanted to, in summary, chill.

I also liked the transformation sequence for Dr. Fate. THAT was cool.
 
Just as a tip, if you know the episode number of the show you want, you can usually find it through Google using: smallville s09e11 site:megaupload.com or something like that.

Did that, and yeah... ran into 20 "rar" files..... or does "site:megaupload.com" make the difference?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top