When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
There's always been something that's been bothering me about the first Power Rangers movie, Zordon (I think) mentions to the Rangers that Ivan was sealed away a few dozen centuries ago by another group of rangers

Was this trying to reference something?

There's always been something that's been bothering me about the first Power Rangers movie, Zordon (I think) mentions to the Rangers that Ivan was sealed away a few dozen centuries ago by another group of rangers

Was this trying to reference something?

Maybe it could be the movie's version of the Alien Rangers.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Nope.....that was a movie plot-hole. Remember in seasons 1-the early episodes before Rocky, Adam and Aisha were introduced, there was no mentioning of other Power Rangers back then. Until later on.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
Okay because I honestly thought that it was trying to allude to Zyuranger

Some kind of Beast mode
Okay because I honestly thought that it was trying to allude to Zyuranger

Why...Zyuranger?

A previous American team like Jetman I can understand, or a previous Ancient American team using the same powers. But, what made you think Zyuranger if I may ask?

Bandito Shake Cometh
There were a few times in season 1 where they'd cut to unmorphed Zyuranger footage and someone would refer to them as Zordon's previous team of warriors or some such. Not that the movie or series exist in the same universe, but...

Some kind of Beast mode
There were a few times in season 1 where they'd cut to unmorphed Zyuranger footage and someone would refer to them as Zordon's previous team of warriors or some such. Not that the movie or series exist in the same universe, but...

I remember there was a scene or two with the Zyuranger's mentor shown, but I don't remember any civilian Zyuranger scenes, especially sense I'm currently re-watching S1. :hmm:

DAIMON PAWNCH
I thought Movie-verse hinted that the chick in the leaves was one of the past rangers

Henshin a Go-Go!!
I remember there was a scene or two with the Zyuranger's mentor shown, but I don't remember any civilian Zyuranger scenes, especially sense I'm currently re-watching S1. :hmm:

umm i think during Happy Birthday Zack and one of the parts of Green with Evil they show some out of context fight footage and just say it was from long ago. I might be wrong don't quote me on that... unless I'm right in which case feel free:anime: