[CASTING CALLS] Kamen rider X Jojo's bizarre adventure

So gentlemen. Coming up the pipe is one more battle before I give each of your characters a focus chapter. This doesn't mean the other characters aren't involved. The entire group will more than likely be fighting the enemy(s) that appear before them. The difference is I'll either be gearing the enemy themselves for the citation their being fought in towards a specific character. However. If you did prefer to go one on one against an enemy stand user I can have the two chapters play out simultaneously.

So If you guy had any preference as to how you wanted things to play out. A specific archetype for the enemy stand user or stand, or where and when the battle takes place, etc.

However I've got a list of enemy stands to pull from that I still occasionally add to so if you wanna leave it to me I'll do what i can to gear things towards your character.
 
Well.........I was wondering if Keith's father stand could be like mirror world stand like the Hang man or man in the mirror?
 
Well so long as it's reprisentation isn't kamen rider sissors you're all clear. I've already got him set aside for another stand user.
 
I'm tossing a few ideas of my own around, though they probably won't be ready for a while. I'd say put my focus chapter off for now.
 
In that case vamp's chapter will come first. If you still need time after that i guess i can give antonio a chapter as well. This will give me time to bang out details of the storyline overall :P.
 
ah i see. No rushing then. I'll give antonio a chapter before Keith and Salvatore :P Though that won't come till we finish this one and one more more after that. So you both have plenty of time :P
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top