[GAME] Kamen rider X Jojo's bizarre adventure

Answering the man's latest question was a bit of a gamble. Revealing the existance of B.O.A.R.D. would likely stir up a lot of things that the general public didn't need to know, plus it'd probably land Salvatore in hot water. On the other hand, if B.O.A.R.D. was getting pressured from the outside, it might not pay quite as much attention to what's going on inside. That could give Salvatore and the team some wiggle room to figure a few things out.

"It's called B.O.A.R.D. It's an organization of stand users. I can't tell you much else, because I don't know much more. They like to keep us in the dark. Now my turn, and it's a two-parter. First, do you know anything about a special arrowhead? Second...is there something I can call you so I don't have to keep thinking of you as the mysterious voice on the phone?"

>.
That arrowhead can produce stands by piercing a person that doesn't already hold one. This of course doesn't work 100% of the time, And those who don't manifest a stand at that point die.....

Salvatore would faintly hear a violent commotion in the background fallowed by a gunshot through the phone's reciever.

"Looks like we're out of time stranger. As for what to call me.....Wolf... will due for the time being. I'll be the one calling you next time around so keep the phone handy."

He hung up a second later.

Meanwhile.

Antonio's stand drove another fist into the humanoid buglike creature, literally punching through it's chest. He went limp and fell to the ground leaving Antonio free to set his sights on the second creature who was directly behind Keith.

Lurker
Keith was a tad bit drunk, and after seeing Antonio rip a hole through the bug like creature, Keith jumped and said," Oh crap! What the hell is this? Stands? Zombies? Oh wait, naw they're just stands..." Keith would see Antonio staring behind him and he figured something was up so he swung around and shout," Hold the Line!" The humanoid bug creature would lose its left hand with the cut and Keith would stumble backwards onto the ground, beginning to draw out a knife to defend himself, since a gun was to complicated for such a quick situation.

Keith would fail as he created a knife with hills and grooves, almost making it completely useless. After getting up he threw the knife at the thing and it hit its shoulder, but just was stuck there as if something was not allowing it to go through. Keith was prepared to attack the creature if it came after him again and Keith shouted," Come at me you creep! Trust me if you do you won't have a head on your neck, to come up with dumb ideas!" Keith would say in a joking tone.

Salvatore hung up the phone, mulling over the conversation that had just ended. While this Wolf character seemed to be pretty in the know, he apparently wasn't untouchable. This was something that he could use, should further dealings with Wolf start to become unfavorable...assuming he managed to get some sort of leverage. Right now, he didn't have a whole lot to go on. All he really had was the phone. Salvatore took out the phone and looked it over. With Wolf promising to call it, the phone had now become an important line of communication. Unfortunately, it was also evidence that had been taken from a crime scene. Salvatore made a mental note to pick up a new phone and swap the SIM cards. That would take care of the physical aspect, though if the police were tracking the number's calls, he'd still be in trouble. He set that though aside to deal with when and if the situation arose.

Salvatore checked his watch. It was getting close to the time he had said to meet up. In his somewhat hastily made plans, he had neglected to tell his teammates where exactly in the shopping center to meet up. Fortunately, there was a promotional flier in phone book beneath the phone. The flier included a small map of the shopping center. It looked like there was a somewhat largish open area near the center of the center that was designed as a sort of natural meet-up point. The fact that the main security station was there seemed to help solidify that area as the place to go to find people. Salvatore started heading in that direction, hoping that his teammates would have the sense to make the same conclusion.

>.
Sure enough. the creature would make one final charge towards Keith. With Keith seemingly unaware of it's actual target. The target in question, Laura, Whom Antonio had spoken to earlier, picked herself up off the ground and took off in the opposite direction. She blew past Antonio almost as terrified of him as she was of the creatures that Lashed out agianst the group.

The 3 members of team null would reseve a message from their employer via the phones given to them minutes after Keith struck down the last creature. It wasn't a text or voice message, But a video stream from a website specializing in alien conspiricies and supposed government cover ups. In the video they would see a creature similiar to the ones fought by Antonio and Keith. As the video transitioned to a man talking about the footage the sound muted and a heavily doctored, to the point of being electronic voice chimed in.

"This footage was taken out in Rachel Nevada. We have no doubt that this is the work of one or more stand users. Proceed their immediately, Identify and subdue the targets.....by any means nessesary..."

The feed was then cut and the message ended.