[CASTING CALLS] Kamen rider X Jojo's bizarre adventure

Name: Salvatore Hadley
Appearance: That's what, three people now with glasses eyewear?
Bio:The fourth of six children from two professors, Salvatore grew up surrounded by intellectual stimulation. He demonstrated an exceptional intelligence from an early age, devouring anything and everything he could possibly learn. His keen observation and reasoning, along with a growing lack of patience, gained him a bit of a reputation as a brat among his siblings. Regardless, Salvatore was very close with all of his family.

That changed the day the eldest sister died. From then on, things grew cold in the family. His eldest brother joined the police in an attempt to hunt down his sister's killer. His twin sister left the family for parts unknown, not even offering so much as a postcard to let them know where she was or how she was doing. Salvatore himself buried himself in the seedier elements of life, leading up to a bit of a gambling problem and a large amount of debt. He attempted to dodge his debt with a complex system of identity theft and fraud, but ended up being arrested by his own brother. Salvatore was left to rot in jail, his family having disowned him.

Six months in, Salvatore wound up in a fight with several inmates. He suffered a blow to the head and blacked out. When he came to in the infirmary, he found out that all his opponents had been slaughtered by a seemingly invisible foe. A few days later, a member of B.O.A.R.D. came to visit him. She told him about Stands, including the awakening of his own during the fight, and offered him a deal: he would be pardoned and released from prison, and in return he would work for B.O.A.R.D. Intrigued by the mystery of Stands and having no desire to remain in prison, Salvatore accepted.

Personality: Salvatore would best be described as someone who's brain moves faster than the rest of him. This tends to have him come across as impatient, haughty, and at times arrogant or rude to others. He has a hard time trusting others, but will be fiercely loyal to those he does.

Stand
Name: Smooth Criminal
KR representation: Kamen Rider Skull
Appearance: So smooth.
Stand type: Automatic
Stand ability:
- Incredibly precise shooting
- Can observe and reproduce (effectively "stealing") another Stand's ability. However, this is incredibly taxing and can only be done once per manifestation.

Stats( Rank A-E)
-Power: E
-Staying: C
-Speed: C
-Precision: B
-Range: C
-Learning: A

Last edited:
>.
A second character. Nice. I love the Stand. While I wait for more entries I'll get started on the opening post.

Lurker
G.K. I kinda would like if you would be apart of the rp......kinda would help when it comes to filling in the spots, but also the sword doesn't heal the stand's hands are what draws things.....the sword is just to cut the bad dude's heads off :D

Also Icefish Keith doesn't wear glasses he just wears sunglasses :p .......cause he's cooler then old school XD

Personally, I'm a bit torn on that issue. On one hand, it'd be nice for G.K. to have a PC to help round out the group and give us a nudge in the right direction when need be. On the other hand, I do get the importance of the separation between PCs and the GM.

Glasses, sunglasses, whatever. It's all eyewear.

>.
Having thought about it. I've decided to give it a little more time. If we don't have another entry in by Monday night I'll join in as Antonio so we can get started. The upside to a jojo's based storyline is that it's almost tradition to have allies join midway through. So Entries can and will be accepted up till the last couple of chapters. In which case i could put Antonio into full npc mode, kill him off, or work something out in the story that separates him from the group. Though if I find controlling him doesn't interfere with DMing I might keep in him in :p

Edit: So I ended up having to work today and didn't have as much time to work on the opening post as I thought. The prologue's done but the first chapter's intro and the game thread won't be up till tomorrow

Last edited:
>.
I'm gonna throw and offer out to you guys. If you have any ideas for enemy stands and stand users and want to use them in the rp I'm completely for it. Esecially in the case of the upcoming chapters which will give each character abit of individual focus.

Lurker
Well I was thinking that maybe Keith's father Rex would be a stand user? If ya want I'll create a small bio for him since well they're just going to be enemies of course.

Was thinking I'd use Orga as the stand and call it The Royale We if that's ok with you?

Lurker
Ya but like every sorta main little villian like sports max...........his power is going to be a bit overpowered compared to karma.

>.
Thats infinitely more than ok. I intentionally made Karma underpowered. For reasons I won't go into yet :p.

Last edited: