[CASTING CALLS] Kamen Rider Vs. Jojo's bizarre adventure

>.
Oh, I'm still in on this, definitely.

So, my earlier question. Can I use Orga?

first off :sweat: let me apologize for being so stupid as to answer this question SO GOD DAMNED LATE :nooo: Anyhow while powerful I don't know if orga constitutes a powered up form since nothing really proceeds it. So sure Orga's good to go if you're still interested.

So if we can get at least one more person then this rp should be good to go. Ive got the first scenario planed out and the fallowing one as well (what with it being used in the previous incarnation of this rp. I'm also working on a rough outline which i won't be able to fully full out until we get the order of character specific chapters out of the way.

Character

It says that Deckarius is banned, so can I use his character? I think I get how to play him.

>.
the rp's basically dead for now. I may put up a different jojo's game in the near future however :p.

Name: jason kujo
Appearance:black male white spiky hair black tshirt black jeans red eye black sclera, in time stop completly on fire
Bio: jason kujo is the illegimate child of holly kujo. he was raise by dio thus gaining vampiric powers and his stand HEMI-sphere. with dio dead he goes on his own adventure to collect the seven legendary powers and destroy the last pillar man cars
Personality:cool calm collective, until someone messes with his food
Catch phrase: WRRYYYYYYYY!!!!!
Stand Profile
Name:HEMI-sphere
KR representation:Decade/w
Appearance:looks like a garuda and nelo angelo
Stand type Basic
Stand ability:
time manipulation , shape merge, blazing fist, speed run(increase speeed of any object
high potential to requiem
Stats( Rank A-E)
-Power: a
-Staying: b
-Speed: a
-Precision: a
-Range: b
-Learning: a
-Stand cry: MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA