[CASTING CALLS] Kamen Rider Vs. Jojo's bizarre adventure

Banned
How about this?

Name: Justin Jameson
Appearance: Click
Bio: Born into a life of poverty, Justin normally pickpocketted and stole to get money for food and shelter. As the years passed he got better and better at stealing, doing riskier and riskier jobs, seeing as his Stand made it easy as pie. Until he tried to steal an Aztec Stone Mask artifact. He got caught, and got a life sentence due to the sheer number of thefts, burglaries, and robberies he committed, even though he was 17. After a year in prison, a B.O.A.R.D. member visited him, and made him an offer: Work for them, and be let out. Refuse, and rot in prison for the rest of his still quite long life. He chose the former.

Stand Profile
Name: The Joker
KR representation: Kamen Rider
Stand Type: Basic

Stand Ability: The Stand can make a perfect copy of anything it or its user touches. There can only be one copy at a time, and all copies need to have a purple J somewere on them in a perfectly visible size. With a mental command from the User, the copy can burst into purple flames that can only be put out with salt water.
Stats
Power: C
Staying: B
Speed: A
Precision: D
Range: E
Learning: E
Stand Cry: JOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJO JOOOOOOOOOOKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

>.
To say i was shocked to find my dead rp had risen from the grave would be understating it a bit. That being said it'd prolly be fun to give this another shot.

Deckarius:I'd have liked a little more from your bio but it hits all the key notes sooooo :p. Character accepted. :thumbs:

Bladesman: Your profiles good but I'm not accepting upgrade characters at the start. The potential for characters to go to their upgraded form does exist in this rp but that won't be happening till later. That being said I'm more than happy to have your character use a cyclone accel version of double at the start. :thumbs:

Oh right, I was really just choosing CAX out of appearance and the whole rider fueled by hate/rage thing but if there is an upgrade system I've got no problem using just a non-extreme cyclone Accel.

Disappear into light!!
The thing about me is that I have a strange affinity with balance. Since we already have an elemental fighting Stand, a Stand with a unique effect, I had cut out a lot of possible choices for my character's Stand to balance the cast. For now, I'm thinking of using a weapon wielding Stand. I'm not well-versed in the series enough to attempt a unique Stand.

Just to check; G.K., can I use Orga?

Last edited:
No Fear, No Pain.
NECROMANCY!

I would join but my procrastination is effecting my posting on my own RP, much less another one. Probably gonna sit this one out, but if anyone needs help brain storming just let me know.

>.
lol. welp. If you guys still wanted to rp I'm more than game. If not then I'll get to working on a new rp. possibly something blade runner or no more heroes themed :p

Disappear into light!!
Oh, I'm still in on this, definitely.

So, my earlier question. Can I use Orga?