Kamen Rider Wizard "The Finale" - "The Last Hope"

True, but it is the same thing Fueki did. He also needed magical energy to power up the philosopher stone and grant his wish and yet, with Fueki, Haruto at least tried to come up with another solution rather than just kill Fueki.

With Sora he just didn't gave a damn about his hope (since it didn't involve f-ing Koyomi) and just killed him with the worst excuse ever of "I protect people's hope, but your not a person". It just seems off place.

I think Fourze style of ending would have worked a lot better here. Have Sora achieve his humanity and make him pay for his crimes / repentance (Yes, I did like Fourze's ending, ok?)

Ugh, I hate Fourze's ending. :shakefist
 
The dialogue was so tremendously cheesy this episode. At least the last few episodes of each of the past series had some awesome dialogue and good pacing.
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21J8RB-FHW0"]Special Ep.52 Preview[/ame]
Decade still continues his journey.
 
I liked it. The letter scene :bawling: And I really liked Meteror's fight with Leo and the basic Rider Kick with Cosmic States.

It was good up to that point, before everything was screwed up when Fourze teleported Gamou into the gym rather than finishing him off in space...:redface2:

Anyway Yuzuru is only going out with Nitou on weekends apparently so it makes sense. And I do hope that they get Mayu back for Movie Wars. The ending was showing Haruto making his way to store the Hope Ring in a far away place so that no one can put their hands on it.
 
It was good up to that point, before everything was screwed up when Fourze teleported Gamou into the gym rather than finishing him off in space...:redface2:
There was a point to that scene though. It wasn't meant to end as a flashy final fight but a way to "defeat" Gamou's ambition and show him that he was wrong. Sure they still defeated his Zodiarts form but by the end of it seemed more like Gamou gave up.
 
Well, I have to say... That was a really simple finale compared to the last 3 years. It was pretty much cleaning up the leftovers as opposed to the big huge climactic battles of OOO and Fourze, or the fully-developed epilogue of Double.

It started out pretty intense. I really did like how Gremlin started going crazy, and I loved the three Mages transforming and fighting together. The scene at the beginning where Haruto doesn't even say a word, and the camera is facing his back... Man that's powerful. Did I mention how much I liked the directing in Wizard?

Unfortunately the final battle was really lacklustre. Hard to top last episodes final battle but this actually did feel kind of lazy. Really rushed. Also I couldn't help but feel sorry for Gremlin. If they didn't have those serial killer episodes then he really would have been a misunderstood villain. Haruto's reasoning for killing him was kind of a dick move too. Riding on Dragon to reach out to Koyomi was a nice scene though. And I dig that he beat the villain with a proper Rider kick. :thumbs:

Epilogue was really good! Felt like a nice, well done conclusion. Didn't feel rushed. And I got the chills when the acoustic "Life is SHOWTIME" started playing after he saying "it's for Koyomi." Glad to see each character have a resolution.

But man, do I feel sorry for Haruto! He lost an extremely close-friend... Him just riding off into the distance on his bike, yeah, that's pretty sad... I am glad they actually left the partner dead this time though. And for good reason.

So overall? Like the rest of the series, this finale is pretty meh. But I definitely enjoyed Wizard. I really did.

Time for some specials!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top