Kamen Rider Wizard "The Finale" - "The Last Hope"

I (at least) am not going to say that death is automatically better, but I think in the context of the story, and with Koyomi herself saying she should remain dead, it is the better option.

Especially when she asked Haruto to protect the philosopher's stone, which was her last wish. At the same time, Koyomi said that reviving the dead is something that shouldn't be tampered with.
 
Infinity getting slapped into Flame doesn't really make sense.
You know why I'm glad Wizard's over? Because now I don't have to hear people acting LIKE THEY KNOW HOW MAGIC WORKS!!!

Just how much time elapsed between Gremlin blowing up and the epilogue? Yamamoto's "baby" is big enough to be at least two years old ...
A wizard banged Sailor Moon. That baby is filled with freaking mana!!
 
[HIDE]ok....please tell me they are going to release that pink engage ring (aka koyomi's soul), i would drop top dollar for that![/HIDE]

in other words that was an emotionally strong finale to the series. i still can't believe the series is still going on after that (they are pulling a ryukendo on us i tell you), and we will have to wait two weeks before we see gaim to take stage. i mean you can't continue after that strong of an ending,
 
Last edited:
well, it's not a strong ending...repeat, not a strong ending, after awesome fight with ww, i feel this episod is kind a let down in action aspect (at least for me)...

and how come infinity turns to flame after blasted away by gremlin ?? this just doesn't sound right to me :sly:
 
well, it's not a strong ending...repeat, not a strong ending, after awesome fight with ww, i feel this episod is kind a let down in action aspect (at least for me)...

and how come infinity turns to flame after blasted away by gremlin ?? this just doesn't sound right to me :sly:

it probably meant it separated all four element in infinity and reverted him back to flame, i think that is a logical explanation.
 
DAT ENDING.

On one hand, I'm glad they respected Koyomi's desire to stay dead. It's refreshing to have a character who isn't supposed to be alive in the first place stay dead, for once.

On the other hand... ugh, poor Haruto! I don't have other words for him, except... poor boy. Sucks to be him.
 
A nice finale to the series (although there's two more episodes after this). I won't say it is spectacular, but we got a cool fight between Infinity and the souped-up Gremlin, and an emotional finish. I thought they'd bring back Koyomi a la Phillip/Ankh/Kengo, and was surprised that they let her stay dead (albeit returned as a ring). Kudos to the producer for letting her death be meaningful instead of retracting it with some kind of Deus Ex storyline.

Since I watched the episode in raw, I do wonder why Haruto reverted back to Flame Dragon after his Infinity was broken. And how did he block Gremlin's spear attack with just his bare hand, and attacked him while Gremlin was stunned? Did he get super-charged from the memories of Koyomi or something? But anyway, that last Rider Kick (fueled by Koyomi's ring) was quite awesome, and Gremlin/Sora did go out in a spectacular fashion. The epilogue was long, though, but I'm glad to see what everybody get to do after the Phantoms were finally defeated.

It's not cool for us to have to wait 3 weeks before Gaim starts, though.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top