Aronbafon
bbnj.jpg

Writer: Tsuyoshi Kida​

With Gremlin in possession of the Philosopher's Stone, Koyomi dies, but Fueki says that the light in Haruto's heart is the true Philosopher's Stone. Meanwhile, Gremlin, now transformed, goes on a rampage, and Nito cannot battle to save anyone or even himself from the monstrous Gremlin.

Last edited:
DAMNIT ANDY! HOW DID YOU MESS THIS UP?! Why would you put "EP 51" and not "Finale?" IT'S THE ONLY TIME DOING THAT WOULD BE CLEVER!! Such an amateur...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
A bit anticlimatic really...though it didn't **** things up like Fourze did it was just mediocre and lacking something. Infinity VS WW was better than this, Sora to me just never had that evil feel to be the final boss. And I laughed more at the random appearance of the police officer at the end...

Infinity getting slapped into Flame doesn't really make sense.

OK did anyone remember the SaGohZo debut arc back in OOO? Where Eiji was getting beaten the crap out of by Uva, Gamel and the Yummy? Yeah people wondered how OOO could get the 3 cores instantly and instead of doing something cool and flashy he did a random punch to get them. It really is just the same thing here. Mixing Gremlin's voice with the low tone voice doesn't help much, either take one or the other.

Good to see them not bringing Koyomi back, and good to see the Mages getting a fight. Interestingly they let Mayu use Special, which shoots out flames instead of using the tail, it sort of implies she is the flame version instead of the land one. And yes I can't help to say she's damn thing with them legs......

Really don't know what to expect next week. At least give us a Dimension Kick planted in the enemy's face.

Well we had the city getting destroyed for once (for something like an hour max), and Yamamoto's baby is just....

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Before people go on about it: No, Koyomi staying dead is not "better" writing than the alternative, next please

Just how much time elapsed between Gremlin blowing up and the epilogue? Yamamoto's "baby" is big enough to be at least two years old ...

Lurker
Like Nitou during the ep, I like the Mages coming to fight, like the epilogue, and I like that they had the ball to let the partner dead this time, if only so that it wouldn't be more of the same (I still prefer the way OOO went around that).

The rest of the episode is pretty meh. The Wizard vs. Gremlin started interesting and then it imploded within itself.

Before people go on about it: No, Koyomi staying dead is not "better" writing than the alternative, next please

I (at least) am not going to say that death is automatically better, but I think in the context of the story, and with Koyomi herself saying she should remain dead, it is the better option.