Kuuguitar
Haruto - Wizard
Mayu - regular Mage
Yuzuru - blue Mage
Masahiro - green Mage

duh

I am KamenRiderPEZ
So guys.... Mayu isn't a "regular Mage" she is probably Land. There is a concept in magic and occult stuff about a circle of four and that can be North, South East and West. It makes sense though that it could be elements as well. Does anyone recall that at first Haruto would point a certain direction for his different styles? Left=fire, Right=Land (IIRC), Up=Hurricane, Down=Water? Four directions, four corners to a circle, four mages/wizards.

Haruto is Flame
Mayu is Land
Yuzuru is Water
Masahiro is air

I don't know if Fueki needs to manage it or if Koyomi will be the fifth Element/Philosopher's Stone in the middle, but the idea is more or less to focus power in order to summon something within the midst of the circle or protect those in it from what is being summoned.

Is this just so obvious that no one else thinks they should say something? Probably.

I wonder is somehow, Koyomi was fused with the Philosopher's Stone to save her and Fueki needs to focus these Wizards to separate them and make her whole again. Speaking of which, while Fueki should be punished for his crimes, the big bad COULD be something that emerges during the ceremony in his pocket dimension. I assume that place is where the ceremony will be held, as it is where Koyomi is and has four altars in the corners of the circle for each Wizard to be in a focal point.

Another thing, in Wicca tradition and I think other paganism there is an idea of a neutral deity that is neither/both god and devil. The nature spirit concept could be encapsulated in Fueki who is both Phantom and Rider, he is two seeming opposites that work toward the same goal. It doesn't track 100% but I find the parallels interesting.

Just occured to me that Todoroki's wife is Sailor Moon.
Well...
[HIDE]
k5i1.jpg
[/HIDE]