Aronbafon
4adyX4x.jpg

Writer: Junko Komura​

Even though Koyomi now knows the White Wizard is her father, the group keeps their mission to save Yamamoto from Arachne, particularly when his pregnant wife Aya goes missing.

Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
OK so here's my take of what's happened/will happen:

- Mayu was probably told by Fueki to take away the Infinity Ring, probably because Infinity is so strong it matches Fueki's power (note how Wizard has never been troubled whilst using Infinity, not even Gremlin was powerful enough, and Gremlin couldn't even touch the White Wizard as well)

- Medusa will probably die next episode by the Holy Ring, she probably goes to Wiseman to seek help, when she sees Wiseman transforming into the White Wizard and telling her it's all his plot, then Medusa goes all crazy (hence why she claims her being White Wizard's good daughter) and dies.

- Koyomi = philosopher's stone, why else would Gremlin say she's his item?

- I think that for some reason, Koyomi doesn't have a phantom after falling into despair, so Fueki needs the Philosopher's stone to heal her, but time is running out as the shell is about to fall apart.

Literally what I predicted, except that Fueki finished off Medusa instead.

A great episode despite its content/spoilers being known to pretty much everybody in this forum.

We have an interesting situation, 3 episodes before the end, but with 5 Riders, and 1 kaijin (Gremlin), have we ever had something like this before? Blade sort of springs to mind.

Aronbafon
Well it seems we might get a surprise end after all. Just a shame it didn't start to do this at least a couple of arcs earlier. Stuff like the Myna Bird could easily have been something of more plot relevance.

Professional Chef and Entertainer
We have an interesting situation, 3 episodes before the end, but with 5 Riders, and 1 kaijin (Gremlin), have we ever had something like this before? Blade sort of springs to mind.

i'm afraid we will get a fourze-esque final episode where wizard and beast fight gremlin and wiseman at the same time, i hope gremlin dies before the final episode cause i don't want a climax like fourze.

Kuuguitar
i'm afraid we will get a fourze-esque final episode where wizard and beast fight gremlin and wiseman at the same time, i hope gremlin dies before the final episode cause i don't want a climax like fourze.

Personally I like how W handled it.

That said, Wizard gets points docked off for being too predictable. :castlerock:

わたし は ケモノ ライダ!
As for the preview for episode 48, totally called it. Yuzuru's the blue Mage and brainwashed!