わたし は ケモノ ライダ!
As much as the White Wizard/Wiseman reveal was totally predictable, it didn't stop it from being exciting. Though, what happens now since Haruto gave up the Infinity Ring?

And the Award for the worst overacting during a death scenes goes too....

Medusa :laugh:

Exactly, but the thing is you still had a lot of people who just wouldn't except it. No matter how practical it should've been to see that.

There is such a thing as wishful thinking. Some people were hoping they wouldn't take the obvious route with them.

^Such as me. But it still works.

So let's try to work out Fueki's motives
1: Something happens to Koyomi leaving her as she is, possibly her falling into despair and Fueki managing to keep her alive without the Phantom.
2: Fueki finds that the only thing he can do to save Koyomi is a cermony which he needs four magicians for (possibly excluding himself), and has Wajima make him a lot of rings in advance. For some reason one of the magicians needs to have elemental powers.
3: He kidnaps a lot of gates and enacts the Sabbath in the hopes of some of them becoming magicians he can use to save Koyomi, and if he doesn't get enough he can use the Phantoms to attack more gates to have some of them become mages, planning to get rid of the Phantoms afterwards. He may also become Wiseman here. When only Haruto overcomes despair Fueki gives him the Wizardriver and rings since the Elemental magician needs some time to evolve anyway, before he slowly starts supplying him the means to his dragon forms, and then he carefully monitors the Phantom's activities until he has his magicians, which he has now.

Only question is [hide]how did working with the Akumaizer's work in his favour? Did he think their success would create some more magicians? Possible I suppose. And did he give Drake/Orma his Wizardriver and rings? We probably won't find out.[/hide]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Only question is [hide]how did working with the Akumaizer's work in his favour? Did he think their success would create some more magicians? Possible I suppose. And did he give Drake/Orma his Wizardriver and rings? We probably won't find out.[/hide]

[HIDE]Didn't Wiseman say in Ultimatum that if Akumaizer's plan succeeded it creates lots of monsters and stuff out from mana, so there's more monsters to make people despair and to keep up hope?

And Magic Land is just Magic Land, so it's just there.

But really at this point I don't think there's a point to try and tie in the movies...:sweat:[/HIDE]

As much as the White Wizard/Wiseman reveal was totally predictable, it didn't stop it from being exciting. Though, what happens now since Haruto gave up the Infinity Ring?

It probably will end up like TaToBa. Remember how TaToBa, the main Combo for OOO, didn't even appear for once in the show for a span of 5 episodes? And if you don't count Purple Eyes as the official TaToBa, then it went missing from Ep 41 right until the finale.

Professional Chef and Entertainer

i think before the finale fueki will use the infinity ring to spread the powers away from the ring and increase the power of the mage rings to harvest wizard's elements (like what we saw with the blue and green mage). wizard will end up getting the ring back in the finale which will lead to the final duel between wiseman and wizard.

Aronbafon
Don't forget the belt sound Infinity makes with the White Wizard driver.
[HIDE]Infinity! Please → Almighty! Now[/HIDE]

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
So they save "Sailor Moon" and "Todoroki" only to find out that the Wiseman and the White Wizard are the same? And oh yeah, Medusa dies...........anyway ;)

Lurker
Literally what I predicted, except that Fueki finished off Medusa instead.

A great episode despite its content/spoilers being known to pretty much everybody in this forum.

We have an interesting situation, 3 episodes before the end, but with 5 Riders, and 1 kaijin (Gremlin), have we ever had something like this before? Blade sort of springs to mind.

I agree, i think it was a fun ride and fun episode it does remind allot of Kamen Rider Blade, i think Wizard has been fun but if it was Haruto i'd be like "***** i want my infinity ring back, now"