Lurker
i think before the finale fueki will use the infinity ring to spread the powers away from the ring and increase the power of the mage rings to harvest wizard's elements (like what we saw with the blue and green mage). wizard will end up getting the ring back in the finale which will lead to the final duel between wiseman and wizard.

seems very likely

Bring Haruto into despair! Turn into the Dragon Phantom and kill Fueki/Wiseman for being used as a pawn!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Apparently Fueki told Mayu that the Infinity Ring was created by Haruto on his own, the power was too strong and it could lead to Haruto's own destruction and that it's all for Wizard's sake, which sort of makes sense since WW wants 5 Riders. But who knows he could be lying.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Apparently, Fueki is "White anti-hero" since him as Wiseman & White Wizard are literally white.

how did working with the Akumaizer's work in his favour? Did he think their success would create some more magicians? Possible I suppose.

Rewatching the DC now, Wiseman explains to Medusa that if the Zebar enhanced the magic ocean that existed underneath the underworld, the magic would expand and spill into the world. Humans with no natural magical resistance would die. I guess he could either use all that raw magic, or just use it to eliminate everyone useless to him and make it easier to find ones with magical potential.

Wow! Awesome episode. Really enjoyed it. Everything all set-up for the finale pretty much. Next 4 episodes should be crazy!

The intro scene where Haruto tells the crew about Koyomi and Feuki was really good. Great reactions for Wajima and Nitoh, which all made sense regarding their characters. Pretty solemn.

Anything revolving around the main cast was excellent this time around. I enjoyed that Mayu fessed up about White Wizard demanding her to give him the Infinity ring, for reasons that make sense if episode 31 is put into context. Pretty cool interaction there.

"Todoroki's" side-story felt pretty weak (of course, since he wasn't the main focus), but I kind of wish they had his story of overcoming his despair in a separate two-parter. Makes sense why they'd do it this way though, since now that Fueki has two more Mages there isn't a reason for another Phantom of the week.

Again, awesome action. Medusa vs Mage was great, and I loved how it was extremely fair and in no way one-sided. I even like how the "Holy" ring wasn't all that much of deus ex machina because it didn't really defeat Medusa.

And speaking of that, really liked her death at the hands of Wiseman. Cruel, but fitting. The Wiseman = White Wizard twist wasn't surprising in the slightest. But it was exciting to see.

THOUGH I do feel Fueki just dug himself into a freaking hole. Mayu trusted White Wizard to an extent, Haruto was starting to put his trust into him. And then boom, he pops up as Wiseman. Who's going to want to side with him now?

Green and Blue Mages next week! Seems like we'll have 7 Riders (technically) by the end of this series!

The Next Generation
i'm afraid we will get a fourze-esque final episode where wizard and beast fight gremlin and wiseman at the same time, i hope gremlin dies before the final episode cause i don't want a climax like fourze.

An image shows that there is a green Mage, mabey that is sora/gremlin

Matrix of Leadership
I swear if Sora is the green Kamen Rider Mage, I'll crap myself. And NOT in a good way.