Kamen Rider W Returns - Eternal Talk Up!

I love how the actors all did their own stunts, though one is a former MMA fighter and the other is consistently known for playing violent characters. Their whole intention was to prove the superiority of the NEVER's over Gaia Memories, so using them would kind go against their ideals.

I want the OST for this movie, it was intense.

I can't believe I'm watching it a third time.
 
Will I appreciate this movie as a stand-alone?

I didn't really care for the NEVER nor Eternal in A to Z, and having them as protagonists doesn't sit well for me. But it's getting nice reviews so I'm second-guessing myself.
 
I didn't really care for the NEVER nor Eternal in A to Z, and having them as protagonists doesn't sit well for me. But it's getting nice reviews so I'm second-guessing myself.
The movie expands upon the team and it might be worth the watch just for the action at least.
 
I really liked this movie. All the scenes with the Luna guy are hilarious:laugh:

The action scenes are great. Trigger dude is awesome. Punches and kicks a guy then shoots the **** of them:buttrock:


So.......will W get anymore movies in the future? 'Cause I hope so:P
 
Will I appreciate this movie as a stand-alone?

I didn't really care for the NEVER nor Eternal in A to Z, and having them as protagonists doesn't sit well for me. But it's getting nice reviews so I'm second-guessing myself.

This movie shows how they became bad guys in A-Z. You can make it a stand-alone movie if you take out the portions where Shotaro/Philip/Akiko are shown.
 
They should have cast a much younger actor for Daido or re-used Philip's actor.

The singer they cast is just too old imo.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top